Reviews for An Unbearable Sight
Lyre13ravensong chapter 34 . 6h
I really love the story! Just finished all the chapters and I'm having trouble keeping calm in class, I need more! Please tell me you're going to write more chapters!? *Gives puppy eyes*
Drax Demonix chapter 34 . 3/17
This fic is amazing please continu your awesome work! I Can t wait for the next chapter!
Continue please
Ryugazaki chapter 34 . 2/19
This fanfiction is damn good.. Need an update please
andymoshi chapter 34 . 2/6
My goodness, this story is extremely well written. Not too many action scenes, but you have allowed a lot of space for characterisation, and focus on Eren and Annie's relationship. You manage to capture their emotions well, especially Eren progressively growing more mature. The interactions among the titan shifters are probably my favourite aspect of your work, they are like a dysfunctional family. They have a lot of conflicts, but always try to make it work and move forward. Looking forward to more, this is definitely among my favourite AOT stories, well done.
Kiki734 chapter 29 . 1/26
WOW CHRISTA SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WITH BROWN HAIR AND GREEN EYES MUCH? XD Lol I can't believe how that turned out. Fantastic! :D
XiiiKakashi chapter 34 . 1/2
Please do not forget this story. Tis is amazing and I would hate for a beautiful story to go to a waste with no ending and continuation. I truly love this story and how you depicted it with words was wonderful. 9/10 and the only reason I didn't give it a 10 is because it's not over yet ;)
Gunriel chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
Damn, you are a good writer. Will you update again?
romeosami7 chapter 25 . 10/23/2016
*heavy breathing* hot damn. you're queen/king of smut
GeniusJJ chapter 34 . 10/19/2016
I must say, your ability to write an alternate story on Attack on Titan whilst managing to keep most of the characters. . .well. . . in-character is truly commendable. Especially the characterization of Annie, Ymir, and Levi. It's very accurate to their manga/anime counterparts and not OOC. Let's hope writer's block doesn't prevent you from finishing this already well-written Fic.
Regrettable Pun chapter 29 . 10/13/2016
I don't know what the relationship between ymir and Christa is like in the manga but if anyone is that obsessed with their partner then its an unhealthy relationship.
January Bunny chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Lol Levi's remark about Eren's titan date
Meazm chapter 34 . 9/11/2016
Nice ! Next update !
lyl chapter 34 . 9/11/2016
you update soon it's a pleasur, great chapter we wait for the next :) !
Pffttt chapter 34 . 9/8/2016
This would be interesting. What kind of drama and plot you'll put into this story.. I'm really excited