Reviews for An Unbearable Sight
I wish to bestow a challenge on you. It's an Attack on Titan story challenge which I believe you can do. Here it is:

Idea: What if Eren's father injected his son with the Titan Shifter formular during the first Titan Attack and used his Titan power when that happened? How would things play out?
LadyTaiyo chapter 32 . 9/12
I adore this story, you capture the emotions of the characters in such a natural way that I felt drawn in from the first chapter and it just got better from there. In most cases I would complain about how long it took for the main plot to get going but what happens in the beginning is so interesting I didn't care, there was no point at which I felt impatient with this story at all. You captured the tone so wonderfully and you have clearly mastered "show don't tell", this story is so emersive that I could just read and wasn't terribly consciously aware of it being fanfiction.

Just one thing I keep wondering about is that contraception never came up and I can't deduce if it will come up or if that is meant to be another plot point altogether.

Fantastic work, I hope to see an update soon.
Silensnipers chapter 32 . 8/23
Chapter 31
Really enjoying this hoping there's going to be more keep up the good work.
Aww, Don't tell me you have already left this magnificent story unfinished. Man! Please update i love this story.
Hahahahahh oh the irony. Reiner and Berthold-gay, Ymir and Krista-lesbians, hints of Erwin/Levi( but you mentioned Levi is not interested) and my fav pairing Eren and Annie.
Seriously Eren and Annie are the mightiest pair in SNK, I mean both are shifters and Annie is a trained fighter, if only Eren can get more training with her he will be unstoppable. How much more pimpin can you get, right?
I like this story a lot. The plot is so good but the romance feels a bit rushed and I was thinking mayby you have them go on a actually date without sex involved. It would help their relationship and help readers believe in it mor. I know you're getting into some heavy plot stuff with them going back to the walls but when that's all over ill love to see them go on a date. That's just my opinion it's a great story and I hope you keep up the good work!
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 32 . 6/19
Boot camp for Eren!
anon chapter 32 . 6/17
great to see you keeping up with this. keep it up
jetcore chapter 32 . 6/16
Glad you are back with us. I'm sure you read recent chapter in SNK manga.
Well i did and i say bullshit, there are so many things unexplained it's begining to become quite annoying. I'm just wondering how is Isayama gonna explain all that stuff. Anyhow your story is grade A material and l'm looking forward to more of it. Don't abandon this and keep In mind that you got your fans. (That and 'cause this is the greathest story with Eren and Annie as a pairing, thrust me on this, and is one of the most exciting and promissing SNK fanfic there is)
Best of luck, yours truly, Jetcore.
Jakesivs chapter 32 . 6/14
Lol I had to re-read 10 chaps to refresh ma brain and Im excited with where your taking this story.
Zach565 chapter 31 . 6/9
I hope this story that you have written is not left unfinished. I have enjoy reading it and hope to see that you will continue this writing. Please, keep up the great storytelling.
H4K7 chapter 31 . 6/9
So I found this fic a couple days ago read it in two sittings and I love it. I think you do a great job of capturing a lot of the "supporting characters" and i'm excited to see where the plot of your story goes. But most of all I love the interaction between Annie and Eren. You did an excellent job bringing them together. You show Eren's struggle to deal with the destruction Annie caused as the female titan and his feelings for her. It makes their relationship seem more believable and the moments where they are able to forget about all the bad circumstances surrounding them and get caught up in each other are great. Full of warm fuzzies. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Victorules chapter 31 . 6/7
AWESOME! Not gonna lie, I expected to find the village full of titans so that the shifters would need to go help with the revolution brewing in the walls. But to just take everything from them and offer no answers as to what happened? What a twist! Can't wait to see who Reiner blames for this.
Victorules chapter 30 . 6/7
I have no idea if the village is going to be canon or not, but I am really excited to see it.
Victorules chapter 29 . 6/7
I feel like I'm missing something. But a ridiculously overblown reaction to somewhat significant trauma is to be expected in anime and manga, so I'm not even that curious.