Reviews for An Unbearable Sight
jcmat43 chapter 32 . 4/22
Keep it up! I've enjoyed this story immensely, and have enjoyed your writing style. Here's hoping to future updates!

-JCMat-
xmdath chapter 32 . 2/23
my favourites story! i hope you aren't forget this story.
Third-Sin-Wrath chapter 32 . 1/25
Oh I hope you update soon! This is incredulously good!
Meazm chapter 32 . 11/4/2015
Nice chapter so far. I can't wait for next chapter. But relationship between reiner and berthold...wtf
Serieanimemangafan chapter 32 . 10/30/2015
Hey when Will you update i realy realy love this story
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
So... where's Mikasa?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I think the Trio's whole plan revolved around holder of Coordinate to reveal itself so that they could kidnap them. This probably had something to do with the First King who created the Walls and supposedly saved humanity from Titans...

My guess? The Mysterious Village are slaved-titans who got away from the King and his brainwashing/memory modification/control and are actually trying to free humanity and end the age of titans. Something which the Royal Family could have started doing any time. In short Attack on Titans is viewed from standing point of pawns of the antagonists.

That was of course before the Beast Titan (probably a compatriot of he First King, or even the man himself) appeared.
Serieanimemangafan chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
I love Your story so much there are nog Annie and eren fanfic's so i am happy that i found a goed one
Epicweaver chapter 32 . 10/17/2015
Fun read. Love the Eren Annie pairing.
The Platinum King chapter 32 . 10/10/2015
I have fallen in love with this story! Its been 3 months. You need to update! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I wish to bestow a challenge on you. It's an Attack on Titan story challenge which I believe you can do. Here it is:

Idea: What if Eren's father injected his son with the Titan Shifter formular during the first Titan Attack and used his Titan power when that happened? How would things play out?
LadyTaiyo chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
I adore this story, you capture the emotions of the characters in such a natural way that I felt drawn in from the first chapter and it just got better from there. In most cases I would complain about how long it took for the main plot to get going but what happens in the beginning is so interesting I didn't care, there was no point at which I felt impatient with this story at all. You captured the tone so wonderfully and you have clearly mastered "show don't tell", this story is so emersive that I could just read and wasn't terribly consciously aware of it being fanfiction.

Just one thing I keep wondering about is that contraception never came up and I can't deduce if it will come up or if that is meant to be another plot point altogether.

Fantastic work, I hope to see an update soon.
Silensnipers chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
Chapter 31
Really enjoying this hoping there's going to be more keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/15/2015
Aww, Don't tell me you have already left this magnificent story unfinished. Man! Please update i love this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2015
Hahahahahh oh the irony. Reiner and Berthold-gay, Ymir and Krista-lesbians, hints of Erwin/Levi( but you mentioned Levi is not interested) and my fav pairing Eren and Annie.
Seriously Eren and Annie are the mightiest pair in SNK, I mean both are shifters and Annie is a trained fighter, if only Eren can get more training with her he will be unstoppable. How much more pimpin can you get, right?