Reviews for An Unbearable Sight
Arjun chapter 18 . 8/27
Plot development is super..!
Alvarez the last chapter 35 . 8/27
Dude just finished the the story, and it's great. I can't wait for the next chapter, if there's gonna be one, even tho it's completely different from the actually story out still gives you the feeling of "wholly crap this is the real story!" I give it a great approval its the best fan fiction I've ever read. So plz do more for the story plz.
Scattershot98 chapter 34 . 7/22
please please please continue!
GREATSHOW chapter 15 . 7/7
What a fantastically realistic chapter regarding sex. I am so glad you emphasized the importance of clitoral stimulation, and didn't make it seem like vaginal sexual penetration being great is a given. Too often...people write stories with the penile-vaginal penetration being the be-all and end-all when it's actually the case that the vagina doesn't have many nerve endings and that it's the clitoris that is usually key to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Even in the case where women orgasm from penile-vaginal penetration, it turns out that it's likely an extension of the clitoris causing it. That stated, I expect that penile-vaginal penetration with Eren will be more enjoyable for Annie in the future.
Scattershot98 chapter 35 . 7/6
please continue this wonderful story, we need more ereannie fanfics like yours, especially such wonderfully written ones!
Mr.RandomGaming chapter 1 . 7/6
Please continue,i have read all the Ereannie fanfics that you can think of and i want a new chapter to this story so bad(please for anyone reading this suggest some Ereannie fanfics,there literally what I breathe).
AlAlva chapter 1 . 7/4
Amazing chapter,
More please, one of the best things I've read in a while, the smut is great and so is the overall story, it leaves in suspense for the next chapters.
Gamer80816 chapter 1 . 6/24
This is just as crazy as "Inside the Red Zone" and it's about Annie x Eren! This is like the next chapter from that story! Yes! Yes! Yes! More story builds up for these two. You know I wished they would show the romance side to AOTs but it doesn't seem to interest them for the mainstream media sake. I just hope this ends as well as Inside the Red Zone did. Please! Please be as good as I think it's going to be. Please! (I'm just overly excited because it's almost like the next chapter where Inside the Red Zone left off on a cliffhanger to never be finished! I'm so excited to read this romance story as well! It gives me the chill just reading the first chapter!) And there are so many chapters! Finally! Something worth reading!
KaleDGhoul chapter 35 . 6/18
Goddamn this is an awesome story! I came here only expecting fluff to fill my poor shipper heart with EruAni goodness. But this story gave me action, a plot I actually care about and want to see it fully developed (I actually thought this would've made a nice alternate direction for the manga, it flows really well) , character interactions I really wanted to see more off in the manga (thank you for that btw) , and ofc, what I actually came for originally, my lovely Annie. I really respect that you've kept her as canon as possible, her stoicism, indifference, her interactions with others... That's what makes her cute, and you've managed to build up on it with Eren to make her even more adorable! Also how she's warming up to him,getting more and more comfortable/daring more and more throughout the story. And I really like the pacing too, just don't tire yourself :D Real life comes first.
I also wonder where do you plan on taking the story from here, cuz I see a lot of parallel stories and hidden agendas everywhere... Also thank you for bringing them all back together, I'm looking forward to all the talks/conflicts, and don't forget to throw in some embarrassing/lovey-dovey moments in the mix, especially public ones. I know you said in the last chapter that Annie's not up for showing affection publicly, but I think there would be nothing cuter than getting Annie out of her comfort zone just a bit, and I've always wondered what the rest of the gang thinks about them two (all their accusations/crimes aside), like as a couple (was it unexpected?, do they
think they're compatible?, Jean being jealous of Eren who holds affection of both Mikasa and Annie, them asking Eren have they done it?, them asking Annie have they done it with Mikasa glaring and everything)... It was also really awesome that you brought Annie and Mikasa towards a common goal, I want to know how that develops, camaraderie perhaps? The overall plot focus is really interesting now, mixed in with the Grisha situation.
Overall I really like the fic, it is phenomenal, and it's coming along nicely, not to mention it's so damn interesting, and that our powercouple is really cute (can't wait for their relationship to bloom further), so ofc, Imma stick around and provide you with my support!
See ya!
AmericanBandit chapter 35 . 6/17
This was such a great story to read. I hope you continue to write this, but do so in your own time
Scattershot98 chapter 35 . 6/14
please continue, want to see how they all work together after it being so long from each other!
I LOVE THIS STORY! i've pritty mutch upset with it and i became so giddy and exhaited when ymirncame to levi and nabana in her titan form! So do more pritty pleaaaseeeee! C rutting for you
vshark29 chapter 35 . 5/29
I was actually starting to lose hope, glad you proved me wrong. Really good story, I love how you show Annie handles the information in a pragmatic but also personal way.
Scattershot98 chapter 1 . 5/26
please update! it's getting even more intense!