Reviews for Breathe Again
Emma chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
You should carry this on, I'm interested. I personally would not like to try Isabella's cooking myself so I'm like poor Jace. But it is an interesting story.
Emma chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
It would be one of the worse things in the world to see your father get murdered in front of you or anybody really. In this Jace kind of reminds me of his ancestor William. The way he thinks about not being loved and the way he should act its sad. I have read this before so I must like it. All the images that Jace must have swimming in his head and the loss of his father not good. I think if it was me I'd lose it. If it wasn't for being a shadowhunter and therefore have fighting he's have nothing to allow him to let out all his anger and frustration.
Emma chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Oh this story could be a long one and I like long ones. Great start! You must go on. We all know Izzy's cooking is not great so I could probably guess the next chapter starts with Jace having a scowl on his face or spitting the food out lol.
Mypettaylor1 chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Okay I was willing to be lenient but I've been waiting 2 months for a new chapter! Is there a new one coming? If not can u just tell me so I can delete this from my favorites?
elyteracy chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Hi!
It's a cool subject you have there. I like your way of writing, and until now you seem yo keep the infos in the TMI books about the Lightwood childhood (the 5 years before Clary)
I laughed when Jace suggested the idea of cooking to Isabelle. Oh, and the funeral thing was well finden.
Bye!