Reviews for Escape
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
I know this story is done but I'd like it to continue to see how they deal with the self harm and all that and how Jude deals with Callie's return
Stef1981 chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
reading for the second time!
Stef1981 chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
I loved this story!
BekaRoo chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Please please please let there be more. I love love love this fic and I hope you continue this fic. Please please please update again soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
Man, this story is so great. A masterpiece really. Thank you for gifting us with your works. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
I really really really loved Stef's speech at the end. I needed to hear that, it's profoundly perfect. Thank you
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
I hope you keep going, I want to hear what happens when they sit to talk!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Just read this again for the most part. It's just so good thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
Wow... Absolutely freaking amazing. Your writing style is superb. The plot is perfect. Ugh this story is sooooo good. Thank you for sharing it. Just wow. The characters are all in character. This story is simply amazing.
Lacorra chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Oh.. My.. Word... This is my favorite story.. Ever... like EVER.. I am going to go read it again. and again and again... Love.. This.. Heartbreaking story.. I am wanting more... Stef/Callie... augh... Love
DirectorDanvers chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
this is a great story. i look forward to see more. ;)
Femme27 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
I am not sure if this note will reach all of the wonderful people that have taken the time to read/respond to my story, but I would just like to express my sincere gratitude. I am honestly humbled. I started this story on a whim, like many of you may have, but it has become more dear to me than I ever dreamed possible. You, a myriad of kind strangers, have become more dear to me than I ever dreamed possible...

I have decided that this particular story has reached its conclusion. I anxiously watched Monday's episode with the rest of you, and I'm looking forward to dedicating myself to a brand new storyline in the future. I will not be able to start for a while, and I'd like to observe the show's progression... plus, I don't have any good ideas yet :) So, feel free to share your thoughts! Regardless, at the risk of being redundant, THANK YOU ALL!
caitd01 chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Please update!
detective-smartypants chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
I love this show, but what I find slightly disheartening is coming online and only really being able to find fics based on the relationship between callie and brandon. I understand that people ship them, and I must admit a little part of me does, too. The thing that gets to me, though, is that people seem to think that brandon is the person who would be able to heal everything she's gone through. The fact of the matter is, if anyone can truly help to heal callie, I would honestly say it's stef and lena. She's never truly had a parental figure that can love and support her even through her mistakes and now there are two offering to do that and I really think that people are missing the opportunity to write wonderful stories based on the relationship between callie and the two mothers. I loved this story. I loved how well it was written, how relatable it was to real life and how amazingly you captured the relationship between callie and stef, one that i would say is incredibly important to the show. I can't wait to read more if you decide to update, and even if you don't, i'm happy with what you've written.
Isabel chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Oh my god is all I can say right now, this story was so well written that words can barely describe, the language you used was incredible and the storyline was asdfghjkl so good! This is definitely one of my favourites that I've ever read and trust me I've read so many but none of them had me hooked like I was with this one xx