Reviews for Paper Cranes
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 1 . 4/28
Darn it, Shuusetsu! How are you so talented?! I swear, every time I read your fanfics, I have to brace myself because I just KNOW that I'm going to cry/fall under emotional turmoil. I'm pretty much binge-reading all your fanfics rights now, so I hope you don't mistake me for a stalker or anything. I just absolutely love your stories so much that crying at 12:34 AM is totally worth it. It's rare to find such amazing plots on , so the fact that you have so many stories helps a lot. I've seen all the different genres you write in and they're honestly all amazing. The twist in this story absolutely blew my mind. I had absolutely no idea that Usami was the real killer, and Misaki fell in love with him! My goodness, my heart will not stop beating. I'm listening to the TG OST right now too so the mood is perfect. Sorry for the long review, I'm just a really expressive person.
Maiko-Yukuta98 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Dammit i love it and i cried so freaking much QAQ why you do this to mexD QAQ WAHHH i'm a crying mess now q,q
Hanako-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Wow that was kind of mind blowing. For being a death fic I enjoyed it very much, because both die. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any other way for them to be together. Keep writing like this, you are AWESOME!
Otsukaresama deshita!
Misses Tsundere chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is a master piece.
Trahnael chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I'm crying my tears out...
TT
shun matsuoka chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
First, I want to say that I love angst (and uhm yeah it's my forte) I love misaki and usagi,really but here aahhh even though they died its still sweet :') great story :')
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Well...I wanted to read other stories of you after reading the newest one...I have a big list with plenty of your stories and started random reading...And got to this one...
Not quite good when hoping to distract one from a story that made one cry...I'm afraid I'll also cry at your stories...
To the story: to be honest I like it. In my opinion it's impossible to declare someone as insane or crazy or whatever, because like in this story 'even those people' (I hate myself for this choose of words) can act 'normal' (what's normal anyway?) and fall in love and all that stuff. Normal is what the society is mostly built of and this thinking is just wrong. Of course it's wrong to kill people, there's no doubt, but just because someone did this doesn't mean the person itself is mentally cracked.
When the officer shot the bear my heart was stopping. I must look like a mess now after crying that ungodly amount of tears, but I couldn't help it. How could that officer do that? How could something like this happen...? Why...? I'm saying this in the most serious voice I would be able to use like it's meant to be. Seriously, that was just too horrible than the entire 'serial killer thing'. And how could that happen with the paper cranes? Why, fucking shit, why!?
Excuse this outburst.
Keep up the good work, nevertheless.
anonymousonlooker chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I don't know why I didn't read this sooner! I absolutely love that you wrote in this genre! The twist half way through the story made my stomach drop and, just, wow. This is really amazing. Though now I'm beginning to wonder if there's a fic of yours that doesn't leave me in tears. The ending though just tore my heart out and it was the last few lines that really got me. Gah, there's just so much here to think about though. I loved it a lot!
skadalex chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
CRYING LIKE A LITTLE KID,
you are good in psychological..(impact on us readers is overwhelming)
Ono-kun chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
My... That actually made me cry! It was so well done and how it makes u assume that Ijuuin was the bad guy!
The part with Usagi screaming about the teddy bear for Misaki started my waterfalls overall, it was really awesome
Shocked chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is amazing! I love the pacing, the way you develop the plot. and OMG, I thought Ijuuin Kyo is the killer! That is some serious misleading thing you did and it worked perfectly well.

The most amazing thing is you effortlessly made me cry. I can't stop my tears. And my feels at the end...just a beautiful story. Thanks for writing a very excellent work. Your works are very different from the usual plots I've seen. Continue writing awesome stories!

Thank you.
KuroNoKiseki chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
;w; OMG that was beautiful I wish they were buried altogether *sniff* Usually I don't like character deaths but this is okay because at least they are altogether!

I really don't expect Usami to be the serial killer, I thought it is Pedojuuin the creepy stalker-ish Pedobear! xD

I have a very "creepy" story to be shared here...

When both of them died, suddenly an invisible bullet fired into me from out of nowhere and I fell onto my bed while I was drowned with feels OAO *feels proud*

And then while I still lying on my bed pretending as if I'm dying with Usami and Misaki my mouth was uncontrollably nonstop singing "Sono te hanasanaide, hanasanaide... Boku wa oh crap I forgot the lyrics" as if it is the background music for the whole scene...

THIS IS A TRUE STORY. (No kidding)

The aftermath for this story:
Usami and Misaki in the Heaven intimately running around at a place full of flowers chasing each other like a maniac while hysterically laughing and giggling for no appropriate reason even though there's nothing funny to laugh for. The end.
kouhahime chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I was only re-reading the part where Usagi-san died till the end I'm already sobbing. Oh dear, Oooh deaaaaar! First, I did NOT expect Usagi-san to be the murderer at all. And it's heartbreaking when Misaki died instantly and Usagi-san calling Misaki's name in his last breath. The paper cranes Misaki made too ohmygod what he wrote was absolutely aksvhjksjvhjkbvdsk! And I don't think anyone gives a fuck but I really pity Sayaka-san (Misaki's co-worker's name right?). She was so energetic and lively with Misaki's company and suddenly she was told Misaki died without any warning. I wouldn't want to feel how Sayaka-san felt :( anyway, thank you for the fic!
Seb-asstian Verlac chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ohmigod. Once again you've written amazing! No surprise there though, haha 3! This is great! You must write moreeee!
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was so sad! I really didn't expect Usami to be the murderer. Usami was very kind but he deceived Misaki by telling him he was being followed and omitted saying he was the one doing the following. Poor Misaki, of all people, had to fall in love with a murderer. I was relieved when Usami said he wouldn't kill Misaki. At the end, when the bear was shot, I knew trouble was coming. And I mean TROUBLE. Even in Junjou Romantica, Usami wouldn't be happy about his bear being shot. Maybe it was for the best that they both died, otherwise their lives would have been miserable. Great story! It had a few grammatical errors. But who cares when you have such an AMAZING plot? :D (No, seriously. I forgot what the errors were...) The story was so awesome, tragic, but awesome! Keep up the great work, shuusetsu! I can never get enough of your fan fics! :)