Reviews for Death Becomes Us
himalay1729 chapter 1 . 4/5
Ntraveler chapter 5 . 3/12
Please continue this story
Alveus chapter 3 . 1/27
This chapter was funny. The story should be under humor, I was really cracking up.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
One of the best opening scenes in any fan fiction I've ever read!
thetickingclock18 chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
The story is good, but you gotta update more.
Sidestory is interesting too. Keep it as it is.
avidreaded chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
I love how perfectly in character you've gotten all the characters especially 6 year old Naruto.
Assassins hunter chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Anon E. Moose chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
I know that the chapter was supposed to be funny but… it absolutely was not to me.

Anko has the fanfic-typical characterization of a violent lunatic. And here apparentöy gets away with it, too.

And Naruto himself and the outcome of the trial: Wow. So retarded. Adults seeking compensation for damages against a 5-YEAR-OLD! And having ruled in their favor!? What the hell?

This not even remotely funny, this turns the story into a dark direction extremely quickly.
Everybody knows Naruto is raised only by himself and yet they apply standards that would be ridiculous even for people that know better/have supervision/are older.

And having indefinite(!) community service, something that can be easily taken to mean forever, for a 5-year-old clearly says even the Hokage hates him or is obviously senile/as crazy as the others in this story. Hard to say.

And of course, this minisculy minor infraction by a very young minor is unduly harshly punished but that minor who is an important and unique miltary asset has no supervision whatsoever and the landlord, an adult, is free to wreak havoc even after he was at least caught acting against said minor but was not punished.
Yay for extreme double standard and mind-boggling idiocy.

All in all, the story had potential but it all went down the toilet really fast.
Tycat chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
This entire story has been really funny, and I enjoy how you don't just throw Naruto into a new team or give him a new sensei just because you could. The way you set up the year early entrance into the academy and how he'll probably be around Gai, Anko and maybe Kurenai felt like a real series of events, and I look forward to seeing how these events alter Naruto.
Matt Kirby's Jinchuuriki chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
The way you wrote the characters are great and it's hilarious so far're kinda taking away from the main storyline (unless all that was apart of the storyline), hopefully you'll get back on track.
LoganAlexander chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
The side story was utterly annoying and made no sense, it distracted me from the main story too much and took my enjoyment out of it. Good luck.
Air of Infinity chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Hopefully the Sandaime's reaction when he finds out will be good. Great story the chase seen in Earlier chapters was very amusing. Keep it up on this story and the rest of them.
( )
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Hilarius! Kurenai Naked? (so sexy!) please update soon!
1066wthec chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
dreamlifter chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Good to see the story continue