Reviews for When James Met Libby
Hpgrangrr76 chapter 45 . 11/27/2020
A delightful read well done
Guest chapter 16 . 11/22/2020
Not a bad story but after chapter 16 when they got together it just went downhill it was too soon
WhoCares chapter 3 . 11/1/2020
I love Libby's character. She's so much fun.
JilyKavinsky89 chapter 45 . 8/2/2020
this story was so good! I love this version of James and not the replica of his grandfather
Rhy chapter 45 . 6/17/2020
IT'S OVER?! Noooooo!
I can't get enough of 'The James' and Libby XD

Your GIR world is hands down the best thing I found while stuck at home due to the pandemic and I've loved every bit of this fic. Your characters have so much depth, and its all filled with humour that has made me laugh, smile and cry throughout all three fics. "I – I am totally not crying" - yes, I'm quoting James ;)

"Even your Uncle Fred's trying to remember that at the moment. Which reminds me, you are never allowed to be alone with that man, ok? Ok." - I wondered how the didn't consider Fred being Clara's godfather... and then I read this and it was all clear XD.
Bea being chosen was completely understandable as she WAS the first to find out about Libby's pregnancy and she did comfort her, and even though I thought Fred would be chosen, I'm happy it's Al :)

Thank you for writing this beautiful fic! It's been a wonderful journey (thank goodness it isn't the end- I found out there's a Fremma one too! Yay!)

I hope you're doing okay during these uncertain times! Stay safe :)

With much love,
Rhy
Rhy chapter 43 . 6/16/2020
It's adorable how they keep calling it Jabby Baby XD
Rhy chapter 39 . 6/16/2020
Oh Rose, still keeping score huh? ;)
Also, Fremma is amazing ahhhh
Rhy chapter 35 . 6/15/2020
"GET AWAY, YOU DIRTY CANNIBAL!" James yelled, clinging onto Rose, tightly.
Hahahaha, I absolutely LOVE James! Even more when he's in this state! I was cackling throughout that whole part XD
Also, I knew Libby getting pregnant was coming, since you've dropped so many hints in the James/Rose convos! ;)
WhoCares chapter 14 . 6/7/2020
After reading GIR I decided Rose and Scorpius had enough drama, so no, I didn't read it.
WhoCares chapter 11 . 6/6/2020
It would so be worth going to Azkaban to threaten that douche bag.
WhoCares chapter 10 . 6/6/2020
Y'know, technically, James had already dumped the psychopath.
WhoCares chapter 9 . 6/6/2020
Moon, if I knew where you lived I would come over to scream at you.
WhoCares chapter 6 . 6/6/2020
You, Moon, are pure evil. Worse than Voldemort himself I'm telling you. You can't just leave me hanging like that.
WhoCares chapter 3 . 6/6/2020
You know, you're right, it probably is the best decision you've ever made.
WhoCares chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
This is my second time reading this and I'm still just as excited as I was the first time; mostly becauses Libby's awesome.