Reviews for The melancholy of Rei Ryugazaki
DramioneAddiction chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
KAWAII They are sooooo meant tot be!
maripas chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hahahahahah I loved this fic it was so cool and funny lol ) hehe I laughed a lot with this sadistic Nagisa in some sort of way lol he is so cute and Rei 3 I really like cute semes and masculine ukes it is interesting how their personalities transform. Thank you for writing hope to see another chapter or another story )
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Omg this is so fabulous and just yummy!
Rika S chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow! That was exetremely cute! I really liked that the boys felt in charecter throughout the piece, which is something that truely irritates me in many fics. I am looking foreward to more pieces like this one from you in the future. I really love little in charecter smutty drabbles like this. Thank you for the fic!
Miss Evil Muffins chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very nice!
nnekers chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is lovely! You've captured Nagisa and Rei to a T!
solaheartnet chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was to perfect... I wonder if Gou-Chan wad outside listening in... wouldn't be surprised if she was a yaoi fan cx
Espresso Yourself chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Your characterization of Nagisa is so interesting, as is the way Rei reacts to all this. It's not at all what I would've done (but then, no two writers are quite alike), partially because I love just super cute love and stuff like that. But I enjoyed the way you wrote this and went about this. It was fascinating to read another perspective on how they could potentially act with one another. Well done!
Small Bombs chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
thsi is my second review okay this was wonderful and cute and ic and i cannot believe how ic nagisa's lewdness is that i cant decide whether its child-like or old-man-like and rei who is just a plain turbo nerd and god bless this fic god bless america