Reviews for Wanting More
Beautifully written piece with such insight into their characters.
Icecat62 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Glad you had them come together (no pun intended) instead of Molly settling for Mark.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
Wow amazing writing,
Bergamotte chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
This was incredibly sweet and so well thought out. I really like vulnerable!Sherlock. It seems Molly had no idea of the power she had always held in this relationship, and Sherlock had no idea that he had been asking for far too little from her. When Molly told him, "Say something ... I didn't know before and I won't know now if you don't say something ... " that was exactly what he needed to hear.
Bergamotte chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
It WOULD be hard to write from Sherlock's POV. But you managed it. You showed us his emotions, warts and all. Yes, there was angst, but still hope.
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
You do a wonderful job of getting into these characters' heads, molescout. The omniscient reader can see why Sherlock's behavior and his words hurt Molly, why anyone would feel hurt by Sherlock being Sherlock. He basically started out with the emotional maturity of a grasshopper. Can she trust him? Will she, won't she, will she, won't she join the dance?

Beautiful angst, wonderful writing.
traceybear chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
I like the way you do angst! Nicely done.
Aphraelsan chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Aw, just re-read this story. So good!
gabriellat chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
so beautifully well written
amazing
In the head chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
This is just beautiful!
coolaquariun chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
This is absolutely brilliant, loved the way you wrote Sherlock and Molly, both of them in love but afraid of each other's rejection,.thank you for sharing!
thefabulousmrholmes chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
I loved, loved, loved this story. The angst, the heartbreak all of it. You've written him in a way I wouldn't have envisioned - very morose, but very emotional too. Please do continue writing, I've read all of your other fics and they're all wonderful :)
johngirlwalton chapter 3 . 4/25/2014