Reviews for Raphael and the Firebird
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
So! Damn! Funny! I'm not familiar with the original story unfortunately, but I love parodies like that!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Random and funny. Like all stories should be. Ah so refreshing.

Oo WTFlip?.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
artykidd chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Mickis chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Okay.. so I'm back from lunch.. I since I hadn't read the Firebird story - I went and did so. Personally, I thought it kinda sucked. Too complicated for a fairy tale. Still, I'm thinking you've done a much better job. I guess I'll find out, won't I?

See, right there in the beginning you crack me up - with Raph's rude intrusion.

Hahah! Donnie installing Linux. I didn't see that one coming. MAN! A Gillian Anderson screensaver? Donnie really IS a geek isn't he? Even his fantatys are lame. And yet, I still love the guy. Goes to show what us fans do for out turtles, huh?

The part where Raph uses just his ears to identifye the car, that reminds me of those two farm dogs in 'Aristocats'. Coincidence?

Hand it to Mike to pimp the story up like that! Man, he's almost giving me the Disco Fever. I can feel it coming.. uh... ugh... on no *starts dancing uncontrollably around the computer chair* Damn... I knew it would get me.

*sits back down to red the rest* Oh, so Mikey's got a Russian accent? That's cute.

Haha! April playing the damnsell in distress - falling for Raph's hottness. Naturally.

Poor Leo... erhm, I mean: Prince Vasiline- Mikey's people killing him in a drive by, or at least that's how I pictured it. And so Raph lives happily ever after. That's a cute ending. And one heck of a story.

I say it's even better than Snow White. Great job!
leah-nardo chapter 1 . 7/13/2003 Raph in a dress? And I was SO looning forward to it *passes you cheese curls*
Ramica chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Love what you have done with this fairy tale. Is this what you call a fractured fairy tale? Hmm near as I can recall of the original you have stayed very close to it's roots and you do a much better job at the fairy tales then the people who do the politcally correct tales. LOL
Skeletoncrew chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Whooo-hooo! That was great! Ahhh...I love a good Russian folktale. *Begins having images of the TMNT meet Baba Yaga*

I especially loved Don attempting to banish Bill Gates and then his inflatable love doll invention. (I wrote short story along that line myself. ;) ) Hmmm...I wonder what Tinselcat wants with Mr. Cuddly?

Great twisted little tale!
Vespera chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
forgive me for being too lazy to log in...

You're making my brain hurt...this was totally faboo baby!

Lounge Lizard there's an action figure I never want to see go into production.

Keep cranking out the cracked fairy tails, they rock!
kyabetsu chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
LOL. I'm happy that you're happy.

Tinselcat - you can use/abuse 'Mr. Cuddles' whenever you want, just tell me... what is this fixation with Sleeping Beauty? I'll try it, but you'll have to give me some thinking time. I don't want to do anything too cliche.

Oh could you do me a favor? They keep saying they're bored, and they take up an awful lot of space, could you find some temp work for the 'Bunny Clan'?

Your fics Rock my World, Sugar-Shell!

lol kyabetsu. ;}
Tinselcat chapter 1 . 9/9/2002

thank you kyabetsu, ! poor splinter! it was funny and raunchy and everything a good humor story should be!

oooh, can i borrow Mr. Cuddles? just for a couple hours? *evil snicker* god, you're great at these! do sleeping beauty? please? because i'm groveling at your feet?
Lone Wolfette chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
rotflmao! *snort*laugh*
Machias Banshee chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
*too busy rolling on the floor laughing to review*