Reviews for The Good Doctor
KnightofTheWind chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
Ok i hope i'm not being too cliche but 'Often the road to evil is paved with good intentions'. I like how this was written, and i feel genuine sorrow for the 'good' doctor. However, in the same respects i can understand both his point of view and i can almost see this as a critique of how the world often treats scientist who are attempting to make a positive change in the world, only for it to be ripped away.

Otherwise this is an excellent origins story!
Knight of Wings chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Excellent story, I have not read a lot of stories discussing let alone focusing on Ivo Robotnik's origins. This was a very interesting story that showed that Robotnik was a good man that was simply pushed too far. I greatly enjoyed this look at the mind of Eggman, and the fact that even after he has completely committed to his evil plans he still seems to genuinely care for his pets. I am curious if this is what you imagine the backstory for Eggman is, or is this simply the backstory for the Eggman in your stories. Also I find your intros and outros greatly entertaining, one final thought, are you one author, or are your stories a collaboration. Anyway kudos.
13DiamondPython13 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Okay, how in the Lord's name did Sword and Pen end up dating?
GamerGirl54321 chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Ah, man. Poor Robotnik :( But the story was, all in all, very good.
nothing chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
wow! that's shocking. metal sonic is actually robotniks pet!...just...wow! this is a brilliant story you have concocted. i hope to see more of this.
SuperNolon chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! CLIFFHANGER ENDING! Impatiently waiting for part 2.
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Great ending to a great story! I love the explanation for Metal Sonic! I thouroughly enjoyed this story :)
Elegant Solace chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
And so it has begun!

Everything is taking shape into the Robotnik we all know so quickly. So much injustice has led to this, and it makes me think of Sonic. Here Sonic is quickly becoming Robotnik's number one adversary, but Sonic is only doing what he has to do: protect the public. Sonic doesn't know the backstory behind Eggman, just that he needs to be stopped. How tragic...

And it's disheartening to see the casualties behind Robotnik's failed plans. Poor Copernicus, poor Gregory...
Elegant Solace chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Gregory does not attack his hedgehog brethren, Robotnik.

I know I'm weeks late, but Sonic vs Robotnik battle. Yes! It's always different for me to watch it from Robotnik's perspective, much like playing Dark Story in SA2.

And there goes Clarissa. Well, I was waiting until that sole relationship tying Robotnik to the real world deteriorated, and there it is. It's still sad, however. I'm surprised that the girl didn't call the police. My goodness, what did she explain to the emergency services crew when she arrived for treatment?
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I liked this chapter very much. Just wondering, is this the end, or will you continue on after this?
SuperNolon chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I love how Robotnik seem more like an anti-hero here. Did I mention I love this story?
SuperNolon chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I felt sorry for Robotnick until he snapped.
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Whoa, this was seriously intense! I loved this chapter!
shadowamypunk chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Motobug! First enemy in Sonic 1! I'm still loving this story and eagerly await more!
K.S. Reynard chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
He just can't seem to stop digging holes for himself! Looks like Eggm...er, Robotnik's really done himself in this time. Poor guy. First it was ATMs and now he's on to armed bank vault robberies? Dang... now *that's* desperate.