Reviews for The Good Doctor
13DiamondPython13 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Okay, how in the Lord's name did Sword and Pen end up dating?
GamerGirl54321 chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Ah, man. Poor Robotnik :( But the story was, all in all, very good.
nothing chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
wow! that's shocking. metal sonic is actually robotniks pet!...just...wow! this is a brilliant story you have concocted. i hope to see more of this.
SuperNolon chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! CLIFFHANGER ENDING! Impatiently waiting for part 2.
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Great ending to a great story! I love the explanation for Metal Sonic! I thouroughly enjoyed this story :)
Elegant Solace chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
And so it has begun!

Everything is taking shape into the Robotnik we all know so quickly. So much injustice has led to this, and it makes me think of Sonic. Here Sonic is quickly becoming Robotnik's number one adversary, but Sonic is only doing what he has to do: protect the public. Sonic doesn't know the backstory behind Eggman, just that he needs to be stopped. How tragic...

And it's disheartening to see the casualties behind Robotnik's failed plans. Poor Copernicus, poor Gregory...
Elegant Solace chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Gregory does not attack his hedgehog brethren, Robotnik.

I know I'm weeks late, but Sonic vs Robotnik battle. Yes! It's always different for me to watch it from Robotnik's perspective, much like playing Dark Story in SA2.

And there goes Clarissa. Well, I was waiting until that sole relationship tying Robotnik to the real world deteriorated, and there it is. It's still sad, however. I'm surprised that the girl didn't call the police. My goodness, what did she explain to the emergency services crew when she arrived for treatment?
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I liked this chapter very much. Just wondering, is this the end, or will you continue on after this?
SuperNolon chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I love how Robotnik seem more like an anti-hero here. Did I mention I love this story?
SuperNolon chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I felt sorry for Robotnick until he snapped.
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Whoa, this was seriously intense! I loved this chapter!
shadowamypunk chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Motobug! First enemy in Sonic 1! I'm still loving this story and eagerly await more!
K.S. Reynard chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
He just can't seem to stop digging holes for himself! Looks like Eggm...er, Robotnik's really done himself in this time. Poor guy. First it was ATMs and now he's on to armed bank vault robberies? Dang... now *that's* desperate.
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Really good! I like the development of how he went from a perfectly normal person to "Eggman"... I really wanna see where Sonic actually interacts with him :P
K.S. Reynard chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
This is actually quite good. I really feel for Dr. Eggman; and that's not normal. I also love the unique take on his origins. I can already start to see how he ends up as the villain we all know; which is quite sad, actually, considering his benevolent roots.

Major kudos to you for writing this- and that's coming from someone with little to no interest in Sonic the Hedgehog. Keep it up!