Reviews for In The End
Miss.White00 chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Thank you. Your story was awesome, and I believe it was wonderful, not everyone can write as you did, you really showed your hard work. I know you worked so hard for this story and for the same reason you can not continue because you have expectations for every chapter you wrote and I think that you have a writers block that you can not over come, yet. When you do over come it, you will grow as a writer. The only thing that us, the readers can do is wait patiently for your return with your awesome chapters. I will wait for you. Please just don't give up! I know you can do it. All your reader believe in you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Not something I'm looking for.. That and the story has a few problems along with a few grammar mistakes here and there.
Titania1796 chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Naruto y Madara serĂ¡n una pareja verdad y cuando actualizas de nuevo
wadeb14 chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
Such a shame! I really wanted to see where you were goig with this :( but what you have done was really enjoyable! Thanks XD
hope-live-laugh-cry-die chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
you can do it I believe in you.
Sevvus chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
COMe BACK! come baaaaaaack nooooow! its been to long and I need more!

We didnt even get to see any madanaru yet! that's not fair...im gonna go cry in an emo corner and its all your fault!
lol i mean ...*cry*... _
ZyiareHellsing chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
I'll still follow, though I hate waiting. I hope for future lemons and awesomeness!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Luv it!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Please continue this story, i can't wait 3
Kat chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Just glad that you're back!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
can you maybe make a semi realistic version of this aka masculine naruto also can you make a narumada version?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Sweeeet.
Killfith chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Good to have you back MiMi, can't wait until you update your story some more.
Welcome Back
Pikachu79 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
I just read this and enjoyed it. I can't wait for you to be able to continue this story:)
PCheshire chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
welcome back! yay!
as long they aren't dropped!