Reviews for One Thousand and Counting
Cornelius McMuffin chapter 28 . 5/23
if this ends with no disappearance, im going to be mad.
I still think they should have given haruhi yuki's suicide note.
Pikanet128 chapter 46 . 5/15
Amazing story
Finally got around to finishing this one
Started it a while ago and left off somewhere in part 1
Glad I picked it back up
Pikanet128 chapter 22 . 5/14
That was perfect
I can totally see that being the way they start dating

I also like how kyon is challenging haruhi to figure it out herself
Because she would be more inclined to believe it if she figures it out rather than being told
Pikanet128 chapter 19 . 5/14
I really like this new dynamic between them all
grey mage chapter 46 . 4/15
great story up until you introduced sasaki and company. it just went down hill from there.

i really enjoyed the conversations between brigade members.
Grey mage chapter 1 . 4/14
I kinda disagree on the some John Smith and kyon expressing his love not breaking the cycle. It's a pillar of the community that it's his Trump card to get her to believe what he says. But I love the atmosphere you got going on here.
penlume chapter 24 . 3/21
...tsuruya?!
penlume chapter 12 . 3/21
And I'm glad that, since you've written them down, these vignettes aren't to be forgotten like the rest!
penlume chapter 10 . 3/21
I'm on chapter 10. By turns heart-wrenching and sweet. You've made great choices on the vignettes to show out of the repetition. I love your portrayals of the characters and how their personalities have flowed over time.
Ghost Man chapter 46 . 4/17/2017
Cute little ending, but for some reason...needs more cowbell.
Clockblocker V chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
ראיתי את התמונה של הסיפור, חזק XD
Dichotomus chapter 38 . 1/4/2016
Fun chapter. I really liked how the meeting went. I can't wait to read Kyon's meeting with Tsuruya.
Redler Red7 chapter 38 . 1/4/2016
So, on a whim, I decide to reread this fic in its entirety. I find that I still do have the reading endurance to consume this much material in a day. I'm probably just restricted by circumstance in any other occasion where I can't.

In any case, This story is just as good upon second viewing as it was in the first - arguably better. In that sense, you have created something akin to a masterpiece. I am not sure what opinions I can give regarding specific chapters - reading everything all at once sort of made it blend together. It didn't help that it was so consistently good.

Anyway, this story is still great. That's all I wanted to say
Ghost Man chapter 38 . 12/31/2015
A theory.

Sasaki is the one keeping Haruhi in check, like two goddesses, one that represents chaos (change), and the other that represents stability. The two constantly pull and repel off the other; thus, the catalyst (3rd party?) is the thing that seems to drive Sasaki more towards the fantastical side of things, the side of chaos/change, veering the universe to its inevitable series of dominoe-falling changes.

Fix: The will to power.