Reviews for Royal Flush
omg chapter 3 . 1/20
hey daisy,
it's been.. a while. and i know people suck.
but i'm still here.. (that sounded awfully creepy)

*waiting*
Sayuura.A02 chapter 3 . 1/1
OMG. Please comeback, you have to finish this story I love prince/princess type of story :)
Marie Blubert chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Did I ever say how much I love this story? It's great and I hope you'll update soon. Please remember this story as well as Vista and Imprevu and so many others. But these three are the bestests of the bestest!
yeleharuno chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
I love love love this story! Please go back to it. I really need to know how this ends (crying like a baby ) Sending you kisses Daisy 3
katsreddawn chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
please update this! i love this story line!
h4rmony chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Please continue this story! I love this plot it is totally awesome! Thanks for being one the greatest authors on FFN.
Domi chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Please please update this fic! It's so good, I want to know what will happen! Pretty please update :)
CharmedFan646 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Pleeaaaase update I love this story
Yowai Yume chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Loooveee your story, could you please update this? :3
HIPLSUPDATEASAP chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
it's been forever since your last update and, i'm just sad. i absolutely love this fic and the way you write sasuke and sakura's characters... it's such a shame there's only 3 chapters... ;-(

i just really really really really x100000000000 love this fic and i'd be the happiest camper on earth if you updated. i know you'd be making other people happy, too.
BlaackPepper chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
You are the shit. Seriously. I've read most, if not all, of your stories and they are amaze-balls. Every single one is interesting and well written. I know you're probably busy with life and all, but please try to update your stories soon! I rely on them to make my life a little less boring! Much love XOXO
pizzzarolls chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
So I heard you're leaving ffn for good? Man, you don't know how sad I was when I heard that.. I really like Royal Flush, and tbh, ever since I read it I constantly check this place to see if you've updated. Sucks how people stole your stories, guess I'm feeling selfish because I want you to update but I've never written a story and had it plagarized so I don't know how you must be feeling... But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope you'll continue this story one day. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful stories.

pizzzarolls
CharmedFan646 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I'm so in love with this story pleaaase update more! xx
echoingsouls chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I'm so glad you updated this story, I love it so far! Amazing job!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Thanks for updating! It was an awesome chapter! And not just "very nice," haha.

And how did Sasuke get so wise on the affairs of the human heart? Sounds fishy to me... or he could just be really perceptive. Ah well!

Thanks again, and insanely early Merry Christmas! _