Reviews for Royal Flush
Minniek0 chapter 10 . 3/27
Omgggg i absolutely love this story! i wish i could say more but yeah.. i love it
cherryblossomszahime chapter 10 . 3/13
This was beautiful :)
Densfektorijevic chapter 10 . 2/27
I read your tumblr fuck off post...I'm not posting this to argue, I don't wanna fight with you. If you can't hold a normal conversation and go ballistic on me after this, or I get a bunch of hate mail..well whatever.. I'm not gonna go anonymous, you can, if you want answer directly to me and not insult a bunch of other people in the process. I'm also not that previous person - I don't know who that is.
I don't even live in US and you can say that what I think about this is absolutely irrelevant, because it is..my vote doesn't count. But, from a perspective of an outsider, I can honestly say that both of your candidates are horrible people, just for different reasons. I understand why you voted for Hillary, but i would definitely not judge those who voted for Trump because Clintons are murderers and equally awful. 18 years ago my country (that is on the other half of the planet - America has nothing to do with us) was bombarded by yours, and one of those in charge was Hillary. A bunch of innocents died. The building were my father used to work is still in ruins..he wasn't there at the time of the explosion, thank god. People used to hide in underground bunkers and stuff..it was really horrible, I remember it clearly even though I was just a kid. So, there you have it...Hillary is as big of a piece of shit as Trump is, it's just a matter of perspective.
Yeah, I'm sad for the refugees, those people deserve better, and I'm not even gonna start on the wall, but mindlessly supporting Hillary is just dumb..she's a witch in disguise trying to cover it up with a smile and acting as if she is some kind of an angel sent from above, all rightness and justice..yeah, right. You had two horrible candidates and had to choose from two evils, and no matter which side you chose, you sided with a maniac. All those Trump supporters can say 'right back at ya' with clear conscience.
And no, I don't care much about who won..it has nothing to do with me, but you're being a little unfair. Now, believe me when I say this, my people aren't the only ones who suffered under Clintons regime.
Should I call you 'a heartless, self-absorbed, willfully ignorant trash bag' that should 'get the hell out of my face' because you're siding with a murderer? No, you chose what YOU think is the lesser evil. Voting for Hillary doesn't make you a murderer, just like voting for Trump doesn't make anyone an egomaniac bastard.

I guess this isn't a review, but it seems kind of pointless to write one after all this, even though I do like your fictions very much. Anyway...I hope this doesn't lead to an argument..I don't have patience nor time for that. I like to think we are mature enough for this to be civilized.
Have a nice day (and I mean that)..
GalanthaDreams chapter 10 . 2/18
I swear, just about every fiber of me sings when I read your work. No one writes these two quite like you-there is something so effortless in the way you have them interact, something subtle and yet beautifully natural. I always find myself here when I have a craving for this couple.

On a side note, your author's note make me laugh because I've been thinking that every day since the election. The Annoying Orange is a man child bent on propping up only the most unqualified people.
littlemissvictoria chapter 10 . 2/6
Their sarcasm is what I live for. The whole tone of this story was gold. I got as many emotions reading this as I would reading a published novel. I was going off like a fangirl in my room reading it... Quite embarrassing truth be told. But holy freaking cow this story. You are ah-mazing. I just want to read all your stories! You know a story's good when you finish it and you feel hopeful. Well I do. Their story have nothing to do with my life, and yet I feel like mine got better reading this. So now I'm giddy and in a great mood and you have successfully broken the funk I've been in the last two weeks. Bravo to you!
I love this story. I cried throughout the whole last chapter.
But why write that comment at the end? I read FanFiction to escape reality. The fact that you just singled out a portion of your devoted fans and readers through their choices is just uncalled for. We come to people like you to escape reality when you bash a portion of them for a choice they made.
You could've just left out that last comment.
osmith88 chapter 10 . 1/19
This is beautiful, the ups and downs of meeting and oh my god the wedding. I wish I could remember the line from one of the earlier chapters but you always say something just the right way to totally pull on my heart strings. Never stop writing
I loved this so much. It is so sweet and I wouldn't have written it any other way. It was an emotional wreck that I enjoyed partaking in and I wish you all the best in making other beautiful stories like this. :)

~Jasmine Dang v
M chapter 10 . 1/4
For the love of everything holy THANK YOU for not making Sakura a virgin perpetuating the nothing of valuehimen and 0himen0value. And that to get a prince-good guy you better be pure and innocent as a newborn. And the story was lovely
mufassa123 chapter 1 . 1/3
I just want to let you know that I love your story and I hope your life is going well!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
TT
yasssssssss
Proclaimed Penguin Princess chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I have to apologize because I have not reviewed enough for all of your works. I follow your works, you deserve so much more than we could give, I wanted to say now that you're amazing, I love this fic, I love you, & I hope you have a wonderful holiday! You Are Fantastic & Loved!
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Kawaaaaiiiiiiiii! I love this story soooooooo much. Your method of writing is sooooo attractive and humorous! I laugh for like every third line. I love both their characters. I'm just sad that Naruto isn't Sasuke's best friend. Thank you for such amazing work.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
I'm screaming inside. I don't have any words! XD

Thank you so, so much!
ChubbyQween chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
I just can't see Sasuke calling Naruto 'bro' like it's a daily occurrence. And considering that the Ooc-ness of your Sasuke was in accordance with the difference between manga and RF, it's still feels weird. And another point- Sasuke is a prince and he kissed Sakura where someone could have easily seen them. Wouldn't the media be jack-shit crazy over it? Sakura is a nobody after all. I am confused but still gonna stick to your story. Can't wait for your next update!