Reviews for Royal Flush
Soph and Red Apples chapter 3 . 7/27
Oh gosh.. I hope you're going to update (and finish) this story one day. Come on this is definitely more than "very nice". Fireworks are bound to happen with this kind of story! Haha! Really loving the start, now waiting for the next chapters... (more!)
Holla to you too chapter 3 . 4/16
Since this is a loosely related william/kate... I as a mere and humble fan you have suggest a scene: the friggin fashion show that Kate won Prince William's heart at! It'll be so cute to have Sakura do a fashion show then Sasuke will be drooling or whatever.. Mehehe :) /grinsevily/
nooooooooo chapter 3 . 4/7
i know you said somewhere that you were taking a break from ffn, but i urge you to finish this. and all your other stories. i know im just another annoying "O M G updateeee!" reader, but legit. all your fics are really good. please do so.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
omg chapter 3 . 1/20
hey daisy,
it's been.. a while. and i know people suck.
but i'm still here.. (that sounded awfully creepy)

*waiting*
Sayuura.A02 chapter 3 . 1/1
OMG. Please comeback, you have to finish this story I love prince/princess type of story :)
Marie Blubert chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Did I ever say how much I love this story? It's great and I hope you'll update soon. Please remember this story as well as Vista and Imprevu and so many others. But these three are the bestests of the bestest!
yeleharuno chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
I love love love this story! Please go back to it. I really need to know how this ends (crying like a baby ) Sending you kisses Daisy 3
katsreddawn chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
please update this! i love this story line!
h4rmony chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Please continue this story! I love this plot it is totally awesome! Thanks for being one the greatest authors on FFN.
Domi chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Please please update this fic! It's so good, I want to know what will happen! Pretty please update :)
CharmedFan646 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Pleeaaaase update I love this story
Yowai Yume chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Loooveee your story, could you please update this? :3
HIPLSUPDATEASAP chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
it's been forever since your last update and, i'm just sad. i absolutely love this fic and the way you write sasuke and sakura's characters... it's such a shame there's only 3 chapters... ;-(

i just really really really really x100000000000 love this fic and i'd be the happiest camper on earth if you updated. i know you'd be making other people happy, too.
BlaackPepper chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
You are the shit. Seriously. I've read most, if not all, of your stories and they are amaze-balls. Every single one is interesting and well written. I know you're probably busy with life and all, but please try to update your stories soon! I rely on them to make my life a little less boring! Much love XOXO