Reviews for Royal Flush
I am screaming! This is so bittersweet and heartbreaking...
This chapter is everything!
Guest22 chapter 10 . 7/31
Oh my god! I died laughing so hard after reading your note! Oh god.. hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha xD
i am so in love with this.

the way you portray sasuke and sakura is just so raw and emotional and it is what makes this story so beautiful. i felt what they felt and it made me tear up. your style of writing is simply phenomenal. you are truly gifted.

please, if you can, don’t ever abandon this fic. i would hate to see it go unfinished. i hope you’ll update sooner than i would expect, but take your time if you wish.

(**)
felina12 chapter 11 . 3/25
You are such a talented writer JinnySkeans! I absolutely loved your story, the storyline, the characters, just everything! Thank you so much for sharing this with us all, and I hope to see more chapters for this story in the future.

Lots if love and support, Felina
CCXC chapter 11 . 3/14
Hi heelloo.
Really lov this fic, it is the type that springs up in your mind from time to time because you want to know what happens. it also makes you wonder, will it be updated?
I reaaaally hope it does
xo
Punky18 chapter 11 . 3/4
They're so in love it hurts
lezzgoblue chapter 1 . 1/3
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY Kinda reminds me of princess diana's wedding.
akwardllama chapter 11 . 10/29/2018
I forgot how much I loved this story
LucyHybrid chapter 11 . 9/18/2018
AMAZING!
cloudgoddess chapter 11 . 7/24/2018
Rereading this. Can't help but that that you started writing this after Will & Kate's wedding. And now they've got three kids and Harry's also married. I'm so excited to see the conclusion of this story.
jasminave898 chapter 11 . 6/22/2018
updateeee! gosh DAMN IT UPDATEEEE
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 11 . 4/26/2018
I am so in love with this story! The way their relationship progressed, and the switch back and forth between the past and the present. Man, I can’t wait for the rest of this, especially after the wedding.
Yui Kuran chapter 10 . 1/29/2018
More like "Now you may kiss the groom."
I'm in here chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
I seriously hope you update soon! I love your fic and the vows were amazing to read :)