Reviews for Royal Flush
Holla to you too chapter 3 . 4/16
Since this is a loosely related william/kate... I as a mere and humble fan you have suggest a scene: the friggin fashion show that Kate won Prince William's heart at! It'll be so cute to have Sakura do a fashion show then Sasuke will be drooling or whatever.. Mehehe :) /grinsevily/
nooooooooo chapter 3 . 4/7
i know you said somewhere that you were taking a break from ffn, but i urge you to finish this. and all your other stories. i know im just another annoying "O M G updateeee!" reader, but legit. all your fics are really good. please do so.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
omg chapter 3 . 1/20
hey daisy,
it's been.. a while. and i know people suck.
but i'm still here.. (that sounded awfully creepy)

*waiting*
Sayuura.A02 chapter 3 . 1/1
OMG. Please comeback, you have to finish this story I love prince/princess type of story :)
Marie Blubert chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Did I ever say how much I love this story? It's great and I hope you'll update soon. Please remember this story as well as Vista and Imprevu and so many others. But these three are the bestests of the bestest!
yeleharuno chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
I love love love this story! Please go back to it. I really need to know how this ends (crying like a baby ) Sending you kisses Daisy 3
katsreddawn chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
please update this! i love this story line!
h4rmony chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Please continue this story! I love this plot it is totally awesome! Thanks for being one the greatest authors on FFN.
Domi chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Please please update this fic! It's so good, I want to know what will happen! Pretty please update :)
CharmedFan646 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Pleeaaaase update I love this story
Yowai Yume chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Loooveee your story, could you please update this? :3
HIPLSUPDATEASAP chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
it's been forever since your last update and, i'm just sad. i absolutely love this fic and the way you write sasuke and sakura's characters... it's such a shame there's only 3 chapters... ;-(

i just really really really really x100000000000 love this fic and i'd be the happiest camper on earth if you updated. i know you'd be making other people happy, too.
BlaackPepper chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
You are the shit. Seriously. I've read most, if not all, of your stories and they are amaze-balls. Every single one is interesting and well written. I know you're probably busy with life and all, but please try to update your stories soon! I rely on them to make my life a little less boring! Much love XOXO
pizzzarolls chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
So I heard you're leaving ffn for good? Man, you don't know how sad I was when I heard that.. I really like Royal Flush, and tbh, ever since I read it I constantly check this place to see if you've updated. Sucks how people stole your stories, guess I'm feeling selfish because I want you to update but I've never written a story and had it plagarized so I don't know how you must be feeling... But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope you'll continue this story one day. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful stories.

pizzzarolls