Reviews for Royal Flush
Cami-chan23 chapter 8 . 7/24
I don't know how many times I've read this story! Forgive me for just writing a review just now (I'm a lazy person haha), but believe me when I say that this is good. Waiting for updates!

Good luck!
WHAT THE FOOQ chapter 8 . 7/13
girl, bye. why in THE NAME OF JESUS H. CHRIST would sakura's sexy ass hook up with shitamaru's fugly ass!? yes, i purposely spelled it SHITamaru. he looks like his dick is as thin as a pencil and as long as a grain of rice. i doubt he could even masturbate without a pair of tweezers- let alone take a girl's v-card. sakura should have saved the puss puss for sasuke-kun. in canon, sasuke's ding-a-ling is supposedly thicker than a soda can and longer than shaquille o'neal's arm. why couldn't sakura get a piece of THAT meat instead?!
Please update soon. Have been following this fic since the start. Really want to know what happens next...
Update soon
ael24strawberry chapter 8 . 6/20
Please update next chapter soon it's a really nice story you got here.
ochakos chapter 8 . 6/13
i'm screaming, this was sO good, especially this chapter. just- your writing, omg, i'm in love with how you write sasusaku, their snarky banter and honesty, and their amazing friendships w/ ino and naruto. i also squealed at the naruino at the end, because i love them so much as well!

thank you for writing this story and i hope you're having a great time wherever you are 3
bbarbie325 chapter 8 . 6/10
I also love this story too. Update soon please. this plot is amazing! I also love how you started with the wedding and started taking it to how they met and their love progressed.
Please update this fic I've been following it for so long and it pains me to feel so unfinished.
Kaileena Sawada chapter 8 . 5/30
I love it. When I read it I watched Kate & William's wedding :D for the 1st Chapter.
Will you tell why Itachi is dead ?

Keep Going :D
Rotten-Ivy chapter 8 . 5/9
Amazing

Just amazing!

God i laughed so hard on last chapter when Ino said sasuke facebook message her
and here i am smile like an idiot for finally and i repeat FINALLY sasuke and sakura are together.

I know you must have busy with life but please spare time for update this story please
kiss
love

your biggest fan
sushi ga daisuki chapter 4 . 5/6
Ohmygoodness this is so, so amazing! It's not the first time I've read about a 'prince and the pauper' type of tale but this is honestly well written you certainly know how to add your own twists and turns. I hope you don't lose heart and I can't wait for your next update!
GlisteningSnow chapter 1 . 4/29
Why did you suddenly just stop this story Daisy :( You hurt me. I love this story so much..
Gnahh chapter 7 . 4/20
Re-read your story again and I need to know what happens next so please update! Hope you do it soon cause I can't wait! I wonder if there's gonna be some kind of drama next? What will the king and queen say?! Omg!
This sounds like prince william and duchess kate's love story, ne? Love it!
I hate you for not finishing this damnit! This is sooo good. I love every bit of it!