Reviews for Royal Flush
AvrilAmeliaaa chapter 8 . 2/9
What a beautiful story, I wouldn't have thought I'd ever see or imagine Sasuke as a hopeless in love romantic head over heels for Sakura, when I think that's all he ever was, even in Canon! ;A; You're amazing!
phantomhive19 chapter 8 . 2/9
absolutely in love with you plot! keep goin:)
morningdreamers chapter 8 . 2/4
Yes! They finally got together! Even though the future will be tough because of Sasuke's dad, they still couldn't stay away from each other anymore. Ahhh my hopeless romantic feels.
oh wow i love this story! please update, i want to know how king and queen mommy and daddy react!
I am INLOVE with this story! Please please update!
Ugh love this story and love you! Hope to see more soon but anyways take care :)
Christine chapter 8 . 1/2
I AM NOW ADDICTED. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Ms.Youalready chapter 2 . 1/1
I think, I'm already in young awkward love with this. Love that you started of with the wedding, the characters and this version of Sasuke.
I might be in love :)
Sam-AKA-SakuxSasuLover chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
I can't wait for the next update! This is such an awesome story! :)
Gnahh chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
OMFG! Please update soon, I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Gaaaahhhhh! :D
chococats4444 chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Can't wait for next update!
luz.andrea93 chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP! AMAZING CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! KLAJSDAKLSDLASJK
RembrandtToken chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Lol were you drunk when you wrote that a/n? Good chapter though. I can never hate shika making a cameo ;)
PotatoMoy chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
goddamn i love this story. i wonder what happened to make Sasuke's dad change his mind? anyways, please update soon! i love your stories!