Reviews for Dead Heart
YAZMIN V chapter 33 . 1/22
Amazing chapter...
kaybaby1127 chapter 33 . 1/11
oh boy, this is not good
1 DELENA fan chapter 33 . 1/11
I'm so sorry it took me so long to review! This story is just amazing and this is one of those stories that you can keep rereading and never get bored of it because it is just that amazing! I want to cry, I mean every chapter makes me want to cry! They just want their life's back and a baby that Damon want be able to raise before he dies! Damon wants to raise this kid with Elena! They do need to explain everything to Stefan. He deserves to know the truth! I can't wait for them to explain it to Stefan! Update as soon as possible! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
kfulmer7 chapter 33 . 1/6
Great but sad chapter. Hope Elena decides to keep the baby and a miracle happens that they all stay alive. Hope they tell Stefan the whole story now. Thanks for writing! Please post more as soon as you can. Happy New Year! Karen
kfulmer7 chapter 32 . 1/5
Wow great chapter. Hoping that somehow this will save them all. Sad but understandable that they both are having trouble handling it. Hoping that they tell Ric the full story. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for writing! Please keep posting more. Happy New Year! Karen
jivinjude chapter 33 . 1/4
This is going to be interesting. Will Stefan believe the unbelievable?
Imagination Run Wild chapter 33 . 1/4
I hope Stefan does learn the truth. It's about time someone starts asking questions. I'm super pissed with Damon... his drinking got them into this mess in the first place. Poor Elena. Comes back from the dead, to learn she's going to lose Damon, she's pregnant and he won't even be there, and now he's back to the bottle. Girl can't catch a fucking break. UPDATE!
Sorrybout'ya chapter 33 . 1/4
Good chapter. Can't wait to read more :)
Erin Salvatore chapter 33 . 1/4
Good new chapter.
luvfordelena chapter 33 . 1/4
Yes please have them tell Stefan, I really want to see his reaction to everything going on. Maybe he going to help find a way to save Damon. Update soon!
jairem chapter 33 . 1/4
Wonder if there is a meaning to Elena's reaction to the bar? Will she tell Stefan? I hope that Damon's stunt won't set him back as well as their relationship. I'm really eager to know more.
1 DELENA fan chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
I'm so sorry it took me so long to review! This chapter was beyond amazing! I enjoying reading this story! Your writing Is fantastic and you always keep the story so dramatic! I just love it! I sad this before and I'm going to say it again, I just feel so bad that Damon and Elena are never going to be truely happy because they only have a limited time together! It's sad and cute that they just don't want to live without each other! Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait until the next chapter! UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
guest chapter 32 . 12/23/2014
You need to finish the story
kaybaby1127 chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
that certainly didnt go as planned
luvfordelena chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
Amazing chapter, please don't let Elena get rid of the baby, I know she scared to raise this baby without Damon but this baby is apart of Damon too. So I really hope you have them keep the baby. Wow everything is just falling apart for them, there have to be a way Damon can live. Really if he still dies after all this, I will be heartbroken. I knew Damon was going to get drunk when he lift, thinking the person with him is Stefan & if it is I'm wondering if you going to have he found out what's going on. Love this story, update soon!