Reviews for Dead Heart
kfulmer7 chapter 35 . 10/5
Great chapter! Very sad but nice to know what exactly happened from her view. Anxious to read more. Thanks for writing! Please post more as soon as you can. Karen
1 DELENA fan chapter 35 . 9/9
I'm so so sorry that I took forever to post my review for this amazing story! This chapter was ripping me into tinny pieces! I have to say this is one of the saddest and most intense stories that I have ever read! It was just so hard to read this chapter! I could not keep keep my tears in when Elena was leaving Damon! I was so happy that you showed us what happen to Elena when it was her last day! This story continues to pull all my emotions all over the place, but I continue reading it because I'm so in love with this story, I just can't stop reading! I just hope they find a way to be together! update soon!
jairem chapter 35 . 8/27
So happy to see update. But it is so sad. Really like the flashbacks. But hope there is a chance for them to get happy end. It looks quite dire now.
Sorrybout'ya chapter 35 . 8/26
Erin Salvatore chapter 35 . 8/26
Intense! Great update!
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 34 . 6/28
Amazing chapter...
1 DELENA fan chapter 34 . 6/24
I literally want to burst into tears! It took everything to keep my tears inside! I feel bad that they can't just have a normal life like they want without drama and the anxiety of your lover being taken away! This story is so amazing and your writing is fantastic! It's clear and it holds a ton of emotions! They both love each other so much they would do anything! I know Elena wants the baby but she doesn't want it without Damon! Damon shouldn't have been that harsh with Elena and Stefan, he really hurt Elena! I can't wait until the next chapter! UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! I cannot wait! :)
jairem chapter 34 . 6/23
You are back with this story. Happy me :) wondered when you would return.
Still heart breaking chapter. I wonder what could happen next. So sad.
Erin Salvatore chapter 34 . 6/23
Damn, talk about drama! Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!
kfulmer7 chapter 34 . 6/22
Good but sad chapter. Glad they are talking and that Stefan knows about the baby. Anxious to read more. Still hoping there is a loophole or that maybe somehow Bonnie already figured one out. Thanks for writing! Please post more as soon as you can. Karen
Sorrybout'ya chapter 34 . 6/22
:o *Pin drops. Echos through out the room.

Looking forward to reading more! ;)
T1aVeronica chapter 34 . 6/22
Whoa! Things are certainly getting to a boiling point. And definitely looks like Damin and Elena aren't holding nothing back now that the truths are coming out.
I love this story so much! Please update when you get the chance, I can't wait to read more!
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 33 . 1/22
Amazing chapter...
kaybaby1127 chapter 33 . 1/11
oh boy, this is not good