Reviews for Remember the Tides
SeasaltIcecreamxx chapter 53 . 1/11
This was awesome! I will start reading the sequel as soon as I've finished writing this review! :D
I love the fact that Xion is the main character, she's awesome and deserves the spotlight! I like her friendship with Sora and everyone too!
Damn! I dedicated my Sunday to this story! Well, the story was awesome, and Sunday doesn't feel wasted for once /shot/
nice to read something nice like this every now and then!
I'm off reading the sequel '
The Walrus of Eden chapter 53 . 12/29/2014
Dude. That was BEAST.
But, Sora just straight up murdered Hans. Like, ouch.
Anyways, good job! Been looking for amstory like this for a while. Thanks for the great read!
Taeniaea chapter 53 . 12/1/2014
cool story
Pata Hikari chapter 53 . 10/15/2014
Well this is an impressive story.

First, congrats on being the author of the best Xion centric fanfic on the site. It's sad that Roxas had to go for her to get the spotlight, but his effects were felt through the story.

Two Become One totally fits as her keyblade by the way.

Xion's adventures were a lot of fun, if not getting a bit darker then canon (poor Stitch). Xion losing her memory for worked well, I think. Letting her get to know things without her past experiences totally messing her up (she probably would have ran from Sora otherwise).

Making it so that Sora and Xion have to be close to fight at full strength in order to fight fully was a fantastic idea. It provides a lot of interesting dramatic tension and is a logical result of the botched merging Sora had in this story.

Overall I'd say you did a great job getting the Fun and Friendship tone of the series down right. Which automatically makes this story 100 times better then the scores of High School AUs plaguing the fandom.
Roxasstorm chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
So zetta kool...that's all
Roxasstorm chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
I love how you show the fight scene and can't wait to see the special
Roxasstorm chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
When I read that last part I literally jump up and raise my hands like hell yea
the-titan-that-never-was chapter 53 . 5/18/2014
The only words that can describe this story: The best fanfiction I've ever read.
dario.flaman chapter 53 . 3/24/2014
Whoa cool!amazing!awesome!WONDERFUL,even,this is one of my favorite stories!i really wanted to see what if Xion lived?What if she went into a journey with Sora?Thanks a lot for this!Gonna read the sequel now!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 48 . 2/25/2014
""Is this the power that defeated Roxas? Pathetic."" Uh... What? Roxas never fought with Riku in this story, he was absorbed before Riku even took Ansem's form, so that bit of dialogue doesn't exactly work all too well.
Lt. Basil chapter 38 . 2/17/2014
I saw Jim Hawkins, Oliver and his friends, Kronk (obviously), Kuzko, Ralph and Vannelope, Robin Hood, and Goliath and his friends (thank you for including them! I love those guys!). In First District there was Captain Jack Sparrow and Long John Silver, Watson and Sherlock (is that their names in the movie? I've never seen it), Marlin, Frozone, and Randall. In Second District there was Edna Mode, and was that fur lady Cruella De Ville? - that orangutan king from the Jungle Book, and I'm not sure who the fire-breathing kid is... then there were the army men from Toy Story, of course.
Half of these cameos gave me a geek attack! :) Good job so far, I haven't finished reading yet, but I am REALLY enjoying it. Can't wait to see how it ends!
Shade the Hero chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
Dang, Sora has got to have THEE best timing ever. I'm glad Neku wasn't erased. That would have been a horrible way to go.
Shade the Hero chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
Okay, Glad I'm not loosing my mind after all. But, if you don't mind my asking. What the heck kinda world is this? This sounds more like an anime then something from Disney or FF. At first I thought it was something like Persona or Soul Eater maybe. Seriously, I really am stumped.

And Sora forgot Kairi? That's just,...wow.
Shade the Hero chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Whoa, I'm probably not thinking clearly since I haven't had much to eat today, but I can't think of anyone with white feathered wings like that. You got me stumped.

Anyway, I'm glad Sora invited her along. As I knew it, he'd already forgiven her.
Shade the Hero chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
Awesome ending to that world. I'm glad Oswald has gotten over the past. hopefully Xion make sit right with everyone as well, though I'm positive Sora never really thought she was evil.