Reviews for Liesmith
Loki was on Midgard for at least a week.
XD Yay.
This is pretty cool. And nice! :)
Remember that the spell was to make it so he could not lie, it does not force him to tell the truth. He does not need to answer every question. It is just that if he does answer, it must be truthfully. When writing things like this you must be careful how you word it. Also, this is very cool and I am excited to read more! :)
The only thing is that I don't think Loki would beg that much so easily. Besides that this is awesome!
:D
Snakeystone chapter 7 . 7/26
Jane is a joke
CHILDHOODTRAUMA chapter 15 . 1/13
And it never returned again. . . Srsly tho. It's sad that this is dead, it had a lot of potential. RIP Liesmith by JoAmazing.

- Robbi_THECHILDHOODTRAUMA
Snakeystone chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
I love Loki too, Thor & Cap are too bland & goody two shoes. Also Thor & Odin are huge jerks, I like Frigga & Tony a good deal too.
rednoxia chapter 15 . 5/14/2019
Awwwwww.. I kinda like this, will you continue this?
AYYYYYY chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
omg your footnote at the end was adorable-YOU'RE adorable! This first chapter is so exciting and interesting, I'm so glad I don't need to wait for the next chapterrrrrr YaYYYYY i can binge read this~~ lol thanks for this story, i feel like its gonna be a GREAT one.
Melody chapter 15 . 12/29/2018
Please continue! I BEG YOU! D:
HUN Anonymus chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Please continue! This story is absolutely brilliant! Please don't waste it.
TheGirlWithoutAHeart chapter 15 . 11/3/2018
Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu—goddamn it Amora. It too bad you haven't continued on this. Lol I still hope Amora gets what she deserves.
TheGirlWithoutAHeart chapter 13 . 11/3/2018
Jane is being ridiculous. Lol I love that even Clint is low-key on Loki's side. And no one slaps Natasha if they don't want to die, assassin lady knows what she's doing XD