Reviews for When Druids Can't Keep Secrets
Deon J. Austin chapter 2 . 7/15
Good add more to this very good!
Deon J. Austin chapter 1 . 7/15
I love it just love it an alternate way of Arthur finding out Merlin is a sorcerer.
tremaCEE chapter 2 . 6/10
Nice two-shot. I laughed at the part where Dicun showed Merlin reverence and Arthur was confused. I wish this was a longer story, but the length is okay.
Tonsoffandoms chapter 2 . 2/10
I could totally see the first chapter as a prequel to “What’s In A Name?”! I love how loyal Dicun is (it kinda reminds me of Merlin himself, actually) and how Merlin’s demeanor changed when he talked to him. The second chapter brought closure the first chapter and was refreshingly in character. Thanks for the awesome fic!
Athran chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Thank you for writing this story. My favorite part was where Merlin had to reassure Arthur that he and his knights had "contributed" to their victories. Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
is there gonna be another chapter soon
EmJelenKoala chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
Aw, I loved this! I wish it was longer, but as a writer myself, I know that this is a pretty good length. But if you were to add more, I would have no qualms with that! A great reveal, overall. Thank you so much for writing this. *would put a smiley face here but Fanfiction always takes those out GAH*
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2017
Update please
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
Fantastic! I love it! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
This was a good and satisfying ending, And both of them were in character. However, it is odd, that Arthur is more worried about all magic being evil, when he was just trying to make peace with The Druids a few minutes ago.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016