Reviews for Change Me
ZapHats chapter 16 . 7/15
WHA... WHA... WHY? WHY STOP NOW? IT WAS JUST GETTING AS GOOD AS IT COULD POSSIBLY GET! WHY?! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED
superjunior101315 chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
Will you still be updating this? Because this is such a good story! _ Can we have a ridiculously pining!Draco, oblivious!Harry, and jealous!Draco as well?
d1x1lady chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Love it!
Diamond Underdog chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Very good! Please update :p
Kigen Dawn chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
God damn cocky arrogant ferret. I mean I get that he's probably scared of his own emotions because if how he was raise but seriously doesn't he have a mind of his own. Bloody ferret. And it obvious the real reason why he crashed during quidditch, he saw that Harry still has his bloody locket since it's the only thing keeping him grounded since te one who gave it to him is now acting like a right arse.
Sorry for rant btw. Love the story and can't wait for te next chap
rebelghost85 chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
There we go Harry! Way to show a bit of backbone!
gohanssj55 chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Update because it's too good not to be updated
Rebelghost85 chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Thank you for responding to some of our feedback. I don't want you to change your vision by any means but there is only so much emotional turmoil I can take in a story. It seems that Harry is coping better as well. The pining like a love struck idiot was the main reason why I offered the feedback. Love does crazy things to people but it doesn't seem to fit very well with Harry.
Rebelghost85 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
This is getting a bit too angsty for my tastes. Hopefully you won't string us along too much with this emo pining and we see a breakthrough in Draco or Harry's behavior.

On a bit of criticism, couldn't Harry have asked for a priori incantum to prove his innocence? Otherwise I'm still invested in your story. Thank you for updating!
mizzrazz72 chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
LIES. Harry, you shouldn't tell lies.
Hazel Lance chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
I'm waiting for the locket to open...
marie.sparks.336 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Awh poor Harry. :[ I love your story I hope you keep writing
Rebelghost85 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
This is quite good. I love the tension here and I'm really surprised that Harry hasn't dueled Draco yet. He's been a huge prat. I don't even know if I want Draco and Harry to get back together anymore. Draco has a lot of grovelling to do.
aminaluvr4life chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Fascinating story! I look forward to reading more in the future _