Reviews for A Touch of Humanity
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I really can't wait for another update!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Ah, if Annie heard him, Eren is so incredibly screwed. I love how this is going so far! It has my mind trying to come up with a billion explanations and I'm excited for what happens next!
mamita chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, it is a shame that this couple no more fics, for my no other couples, and it will Eren and Levi, but I do not like Eren seme, I like uke, I love Levi dominate a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully do more fics of them, so still thanks and kisses.
iMakeMistakes chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
I love your story, actually it is one of the stories that I'm actually invested in. Please update soon :)
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Update soon! I loved this and can't wait to see what happens next :D
Lilgreyblob chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
This story is extremely well written. I love the concept of the characters remembering their past lives. I love how in-character everyone is. I can't wait for Eren to remember, but that I'm guessing, will take many many more chapters.

Poor Levi... He's so sweet..

Thank you for this wonderful story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Don't leave us on a cliffhanger for too long!

Nicely done!
LEVILOVESTOCLEAN chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
i love this fanfic so much. Its an amazing story. You must write more please! absolutely amazing! love ya!
done-and-done chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
This is really really good!
I hope you don't drop it... it seems to happen often... :(
Thanks for posting, either way. I like your portrayal of Levi and WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS :3
When will I lear chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
N to get an account! Anyway this is a great read, I like the idea of using a history museum exhibit, that fits armin's character so well, to bring up Levi in normal conversation. And the added touch of having Petra not compleatly involved with his line of work but having hanji there instead makes sence cause of Petra's character, in my mind. And oh the clever use of the four Titan turning characters as apart of a group that is plotting against Levi is such a tribute to what the Titans are doing in the manga, I love it! Great job with this fic so far.
MewaC chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
This was interesting! A little slow though. Wont you update it?:c
Dimensional Roamer chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Whao - This story is intense! And Good! Thanks for writing - I have so many questions and I can't wait for the mysteries of their relationships to be solved! :) DR
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Ohhhhhh! Moooooore! I love this! It'so good. Excited for your update. This fic gives me chills. ;)
Emmy-loves-fanfiction chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
This is seriously one hell of a story! Dang that suspense! Can't wait to read what happens next!
calleyrose chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
This story has everything. Suspense, mystery, action, flowing dialog and love! It could use more fluff though ;-) lol, but seriously I feel like i'm reading a hardback novel! anyway i'm now addicted to this story and NEED more before I go into withdraw :-)
anita4869 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I'm begging you for the next chapter. Honestly, begging. Please?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »