Reviews for Titans Kindergarten: Kitchen Madness
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 4/5
Man this was funny! Poor Parker!
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *squeal*
BeastBoyF.T.W chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Amazing and cute story. Can you make one of Raven getting mad and yelling at beast boy over something he did by mistake and later trying to apologize and make it up to him. I would love that
gabylokita41 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was adorable poor bb he should have accepted his mommys help but at least rae still liked it :)
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ahhh, adorable! I am squeking at how cute thst was and my sister is looking at me weird!
Anoymous136 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wow, just wow. BB, I can understand, but Zeek... It's not that hard at alll.
Bluedog197 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
YES NOW THAT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT we all had things come out terrible i once made pancakes not a pretty site dude... and TRUST ME they where something else. but i loved the part where raven said let's clean up and then we can watch pokemon because this sounds like my childhood my mom would make cookies after school and i watched pokemon while eating them. i find it so adorable how raven get's protected of beastboy you make my day so great story hope to see more. p.s. YES on your poll i wanna know what happened's
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was adorable! I loved the scene at the end where Parker got banished from the kitchen. I wonder how the butter stuck to the ceiling and got up there in the first place?
I Run With Sporks chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh my GOSH that was so cute! Raven is so loved, lucky girl.
It's the thought that counts, BB!
...and you too, Parker.
But please don't give those to Gyu-Won. (At least I think that's who they were for?) We all know she loves you very much, but that would probably be appropriate grounds for her to break up with you.
Still, you can't become a proper cook without a few culinary horror stories along the way, right? You can laugh about them later.
...Wow. I suddenly really want to bake something. Cookies sound good...
*Wanders off to go cook*
Wonderful as always, Inspector! I love these stories.
alienschnitzelblast chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love this series! Continue with it or I'll sad.
IntelligentPrincess chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Really cute! Love the story
echosong258 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hahaha Zeek and Parker are so funny! absolutely hilarious!
And BB and Rea are so cure! Positively adorable!
I just love your Titans Kindergarten stories! But has BB always pronounced his "r" as "w"?
Keep up the good work and I forward to your next story! Update soon!
CherriTree chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hello! Cherri here! ( Ambrosia Maestro) you certainly know how to make someone's morning! Keep up the good work!
Rhett-TheBratPrince chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...oh my gosh!
This was the most adorable thing ever I laughed I cried I awed so much I cant speak proper English anymore! and keoni's turning blue from the amount of fluff smothering him!
Keoni: I'm turning blue from the lack of oxygen from you strangling me...
Me:Same difference! great job inspector! loved it!
Keoni: I...blame...you...*he wheezed before slumping in the brat prince's arms who immediately began to give him cpr.
No! No! let me die! WHHHYYYY!
-Rhett