Reviews for Falling
Such a great story you have written. I love how raw & vulnerable Snap is, he seems so real and tender.
ljpjcg chapter 9 . 7/4
Love the OCs and the relationships everyone has. Wish there was more to read in this universe!
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 7/4
Chapter One is fantastic. Like a fast forward overwhelming fantasy movie.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2017
:-)
Snapify52 chapter 9 . 8/24/2017
This story is just... Perfect :-)

Thanks for creating and sharing this. I appreciate your generosity. :-)
Ldaze chapter 9 . 4/28/2017
This was so so lovely- thank you!
Sattwa100 chapter 9 . 1/19/2017
Thank you for this delightful story of trust. I got a little confused in their first flight over the park about who was facing who and decided Severus must have been flying with his back to the ground or both were side on. Too analytical for my own good!
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
So Sweet
ProfessorFerrars3256 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Perfectly timed! I love reading stories like this were SS and HG are brought together in a reasonable way. Great story!
AvidReaderAlso chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
A thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you. :)
Clarine chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Une belle histoire de confiance réciproque (si ce n'est pas de l'amour, ça !). Savoir lâcher prise, tant pour Hermione que pour Severus.
Merci pour ce joli travail d'écriture, à la fois fort par ce qu'il exprime et délicat dans la transcription des sentiments et émotions de nos personnages.
jensteed chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
The end really took me by surprise, I just wasn't expecting it right then. It was a good ending but it left me hoping for a little bit more.
It was lovely when he realised it was himself who needed to learn to trust. Very good story!
jensteed chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Haha, Snape's reaction to his re-test was gas. I can't wait to find out what his is ;D
Perry Downing chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
What a lovely, gentle story.