Reviews for Changing
catspats31 chapter 1 . 3/18
While the writing quality of your story is good, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is permitted like AdultFanfiction.
CassaQueen chapter 1 . 1/4
so I'm totally going to hell but holy fuck! that was hot!
Satsuijin chapter 3 . 5/15/2017
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *spontaneously combusts* I have a friend who hates pedophilia and incest. BURN THE UNBELIEVERS! Yeah but I'm still friends with her lol trying to get her to read this. This is so fucking good oh my god holy shit *blows up again* Now imma go reread it!
Demonic girl111 chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
FREAKING LOVE SASUITA! It's one of the best couples out there along with its counterpart ItaSasu! Fucking awesome story!
TheDivineDeathYouWant chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Amazing. Thank you for writing this story.
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
So cute xxo
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Zat waz vehry goodeh
That was very good!
Kanadeee chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Nuuuuu ! you should write some more ! I totally loved this story cant wait to read the rest of your stories (n_n)
xSonya chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Holy mother of all meows x.x that was sexy! Nicely written! Loved it!
MadaSasu chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Love the Shota and the innocence soooo cuteeeeeeeeee but I'm not a big fan of SasuIta it just feels wrong to me rofl lmao but love it anyways.
mysticaldragon11 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I absolutely loved it! Anytime Sasuke can one up Itachi is always hot. :)
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Lols, I understand completely, Shouta-san XD Cody-kun's fics are... quite inspiring XD Effing brilliant job, dude. Seriously. This was hotter than hell, and I can't wait to read more of your fics -
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
first off i wanna say THANK YOU for writing such an amazing smut/shota scene. it was one of the best that i have read. it definitely made my top five list.
Not.like.the.others chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I've never really liked SasuIta or Shota, until now. (I only like it when it is written by you or Cody.)
This was SO GOOD.
Really awesome
I love all of your stories, you're such an amazing author!
Thanks for writing!
lydia1232323 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
i loved it o.o! hot all the way around lolz. great job!