Reviews for Changing
Demonic girl111 chapter 3 . 1/18
FREAKING LOVE SASUITA! It's one of the best couples out there along with its counterpart ItaSasu! Fucking awesome story!
TheDivineDeathYouWant chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Amazing. Thank you for writing this story.
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
So cute xxo
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Zat waz vehry goodeh
That was very good!
Kanadeee chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Nuuuuu ! you should write some more ! I totally loved this story cant wait to read the rest of your stories (n_n)
xSonya chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Holy mother of all meows x.x that was sexy! Nicely written! Loved it!
MadaSasu chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Love the Shota and the innocence soooo cuteeeeeeeeee but I'm not a big fan of SasuIta it just feels wrong to me rofl lmao but love it anyways.
mysticaldragon11 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I absolutely loved it! Anytime Sasuke can one up Itachi is always hot. :)
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Lols, I understand completely, Shouta-san XD Cody-kun's fics are... quite inspiring XD Effing brilliant job, dude. Seriously. This was hotter than hell, and I can't wait to read more of your fics -
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
first off i wanna say THANK YOU for writing such an amazing smut/shota scene. it was one of the best that i have read. it definitely made my top five list.
Not.like.the.others chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I've never really liked SasuIta or Shota, until now. (I only like it when it is written by you or Cody.)
This was SO GOOD.
Really awesome
I love all of your stories, you're such an amazing author!
Thanks for writing!
lydia1232323 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
i loved it o.o! hot all the way around lolz. great job!
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Beyond awesome, especially the SasuIta part n.n
lilithvitora chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
lol its okay i had my innocence rid away by her 2 btw this is the first time iv ever seen a sasuita and it was goo nice job
lilith
itasasu2002 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
that was a sexy and nice but sadly I dislike sasuke being on top, I mean sometimes its good once in awhile but itachi is older and stronger than him, so it didn't feel right to me. it would be nice if I could get a konoha high school,lemon, one-shot of itasasu. itachi brings sasuke his lunch and sasuke gets hungery for something else if ya know what I mean? ;) lulz but thats just me its just a suggestion, an idea, not a request so don't worry.w keep up the good work on your stories!