Reviews for Changing
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Zat waz vehry goodeh
That was very good!
Kanadeee chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Nuuuuu ! you should write some more ! I totally loved this story cant wait to read the rest of your stories (n_n)
xSonya chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Holy mother of all meows x.x that was sexy! Nicely written! Loved it!
MadaSasu chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Love the Shota and the innocence soooo cuteeeeeeeeee but I'm not a big fan of SasuIta it just feels wrong to me rofl lmao but love it anyways.
mysticaldragon11 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I absolutely loved it! Anytime Sasuke can one up Itachi is always hot. :)
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Lols, I understand completely, Shouta-san XD Cody-kun's fics are... quite inspiring XD Effing brilliant job, dude. Seriously. This was hotter than hell, and I can't wait to read more of your fics -
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
first off i wanna say THANK YOU for writing such an amazing smut/shota scene. it was one of the best that i have read. it definitely made my top five list.
Not.like.the.others chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I've never really liked SasuIta or Shota, until now. (I only like it when it is written by you or Cody.)
This was SO GOOD.
Really awesome
I love all of your stories, you're such an amazing author!
Thanks for writing!
lydia1232323 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
i loved it o.o! hot all the way around lolz. great job!
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Beyond awesome, especially the SasuIta part n.n
lilithvitora chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
lol its okay i had my innocence rid away by her 2 btw this is the first time iv ever seen a sasuita and it was goo nice job
lilith
itasasu2002 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
that was a sexy and nice but sadly I dislike sasuke being on top, I mean sometimes its good once in awhile but itachi is older and stronger than him, so it didn't feel right to me. it would be nice if I could get a konoha high school,lemon, one-shot of itasasu. itachi brings sasuke his lunch and sasuke gets hungery for something else if ya know what I mean? ;) lulz but thats just me its just a suggestion, an idea, not a request so don't worry.w keep up the good work on your stories!
blisblop chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
It had a good build up and a nice twist at end. What's not to like ?
InactiveAuthor1 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I have no words. I'm actually about to reread thi I'V POISONED YOUR MIND. HOW'S IT FEEL? ARE YOU EMBRACING THE PERVERSION?
Ahh but this was so good! Lil shota!Sasuke is fucking adorable, and dom!Sasuke is just kasdfjkdsdfg Gaaaah
*rereads happily*