Reviews for The Gentlemen - Book 2
PoseyRosey chapter 6 . 6/19
I have just read The Gentlemen book 1 and book 2, I couldn't put them down. I do hope that you finish book 2. Is this the title of the original story and is it published, if so can you please give me the details so that I can buy it. Thanks
Duvi chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
It won't let me leave a message on here twice. This whole system sucks. I have to do it as a guest.

Anyways, I really want to read the rest of this story. I will buy it! No doubt about that, just let me know where and I'm there. I love what you where doing and I can't wait for more. Please continues this story. Make sure to let us know where to purchase this book.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
oh damn man !
your fic has shivers running down my spine its a shame you havnt completed it
just know whenever you come back we could be waiting
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
SO WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL BOOK? Title ? Author?
evelienepien chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
I know it's a longshot, but pretty please continue this story?! :D
maphie chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Oh man, please tell me there's more to this story or at least direct me to the original!
maphie chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
If you don't have chapters that deal with Bella's internal struggle with losing her virginity so violently, most of us in ficdom will figure out that you're a guy. Even in the best of circumstances, all females have to reconcile with their emotions after their "first time".
maphie chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Badass!
maphie chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Omg, is Twific ready for this tragedy? She's so damaged physically that she can't have kids? This doesn't happen to Bella! This is Rosalie's back story.
HMP1959 chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Hi, are you going to finish this story, it would be such a shame if you didnt?
honeybun37876 chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
wow this is good stuff I hope u will pick it the story and please finish it soon hope u update it soon :)
southernpur-rica chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Hope to see this come back as well as the original posted on your blog. Love your writing.
Luscious lisa chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
fantastic stories cannot wait for the revenge x
Debbie White chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Great story continued! Please keep going can't wait for the next chapter! :)
cullensrule chapter 6 . 4/17/2014