Reviews for Armistice
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Great job. Love how you go into detail with the little moments seen on screen (and fill in ones that never came to pass). :)
SarahBlackwood chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I was just thinking about the gap in continuum and how great it would be to know what occured to put Ted back on the flirting track.
Well done! There was't enough Peggy, Ted and Pete in my opinion. I love those three together. I like how you embroidered on that theme, planting little seeds of jealousy in Ted's mind.
I loved the little scene with them taking the Ocean Spray call. It's such an every day thing but the details made their relationship in the show and in your stories.
It's such a Ted thing for him to be imagining what they will drink when Peggy wins a Clio. In that way he's a dreamer. He sometimes likes to set the perfect scene more than he likes to experience it. Actually he's quite similar to Don.
I like your little explaination for them going to see Rosemary's Baby together and the part where he remembers his pinky crossing hers. And what he imagined doing to her in the dark.
Thank you so much for this!