Reviews for Momentary Sickness
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really like this. You're really good at writing their emotions and breaking my heart with just one sentence. And then you put all those sentences together in a story and I'm just...yeah. Awesome writing.
AnimeGirl197 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Fantastic!
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Hooray!
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is what Dean and Sam are all about and they have forgotten that the last coupla years but they are fighting their way back and I love that and Sam acknowledging that fact that he will always be a little brother makes it all the better :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Awwww. I love their relationship when it's good like this. There's been so much strife in the last few years and to have them worrying about one and being worried about is just so refreshing!

Well done! :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Yep, that's it, that's the whole heart and soul of supernatural (plus some really delicious sick Sam ;D)
Terrific as always, my dear
See you around
R.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is great.
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Whee, I love the feeling of belonging here! Dean's instinctively doing the right thing to help Sam. I really like how you have him relish his position as the younger brother here that allows him to be comforted and relax. Yeah, I really like their dynamics here, well done!
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Yeah, so if that's what you shoot out when you have writers block, I gotta get me some writers block! LOL! I too love me a good Sam sick story.

Seriously, this is excellent. A great look into the depth of the soul that is Sam...what he thinks he should be and the reality of what he is...and being okay with that in the end.

Loved it!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Really nice.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wow! This is beautiful! I loved this! I have no words. I...wow. Just...outstanding job! I truly wouldn't believe you have writers block... ;) Loved this!