Reviews for The World's End
rmiser1994 chapter 14 . 7/12
totally awesome! can't wait to read more!

but one thing popped to mind in this or at the end of that previous chapter ... you said voldemort was unconscious in the headmaster's office but then a few sentences later you had him tell shadow he knew he would find him ... kind of not quite right...
reetz05 chapter 14 . 7/1
Love this story! More please!
When will be another chap?
If this wasn't a shipping my friend would be All over this story since they are a Military Fanatic...
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 4/18
I too hope Shadow gets something for himself. It would be idyllic if his emotions returned so he could reciprocate Voldemort's feels but that would be very difficult for him to process. Although then that might require lots of snuggling and cuddles. So...maybe. also, I like this Voldemort. Thanks for writing.
kirsty21 chapter 14 . 2/13
cool update soon thanks
MountinStar chapter 14 . 2/12
love it
Twilightchick16 chapter 6 . 2/11
you mention voldemort killing tonks in this chapter yet later she is killed by harry
MoceJo chapter 14 . 2/2
Ahhh i love this!I had my doubts at first but this is just awesome.
Yea voldy comes out as weak and girlish..its different from crazy slytherin voldy but its ok. And the part where voldy slips and shadow catches him..lol that was so girly and uncanon( is this a word?) Love it. In most harry/tom fics, tom is the dominant and he's like oohh im scary im a manly man and harry is like im girly i blush a lot..sometimes i want harry to be strong!
I really like the world's end..they are so cool..perhaps my favourite thing about this fic.
Ive never liked ginny so im happy with this part.
Update soon
DragonFire Princess chapter 14 . 1/11
WOW!
LOVE IT!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Assassinscreed2011 chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Your story is awesome, I love it I can't wait till you update again. I'm looking forward to the next chapter's.
Nataly Arisa chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
kyaaa que genial quiero leer mas pronto pliiis
yngoldfogee chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
I look forward to more when you can get the chance.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I do enjoy this story and am reading from the beginning as it's been so long since I've read it at all so I'm really looking forward to not only the chapters I've previously read but also the new ones.

One thing I noticed - first word, second-last line "They're", I think it should be "Their". I'm including the third "there" as it often gets confused with the other two as well.
they're they are
their possessive, eg. their ball
there direction, place, eg. over there, put it there
godess bubbles chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
BAMF Harry!I love it!Please tell me that Harry kills everyone and then tortures Ginny and destroys her mind,let her know that he still found out the answer even though she kept her silence,and they died for no reason!Update soon!I loved this chapter!I can't wait for Harry to rule the world!