Reviews for Whatever This Is
marymo9 chapter 21 . 10/17
This was fantastic! Thank you for sharing!
GKT0311 chapter 22 . 9/9
Loved this. Well done!
AngelGem chapter 22 . 9/7
I absolutely loved this story! So well written! I could feel the passion as if I were there and living it! Brilliant!
everything.regal chapter 22 . 7/29
oh I loved this story! I wish it was longer
I just want to say that your story was really incredible. You did such an amazing job of realistically describing the changes in their relationship. So many of the friend to lover stories feel off. The progression is strange. You manage to highlight lovely moments while still skipping ahead in time. It was believable and beautiful.
Loved it. Perfect. Thank you
isaatiragram chapter 22 . 5/15
This story is so good! Thank you so much for writing it! It's beautiful, I loved every piece of writing
CynthiaER chapter 22 . 5/5
This is a fantastic story. I love the 'small' world inherent here as Regina and Emma develop their relationship. You write their interactions in such a realistic and entertaining fashion that I could not stop reading.

I loved the little touches of humour along the way as well. The pacing is beautiful and I felt that Emma and Regina grew in ways that were natural to their origins in the show. Thank you for sharing your gift with the world. This is one of my favourite fanfictions for its simplicity, warmth and realism. I hope you write many more such pieces.

Wishing you the best,
~CynthiaER
QueenOfBlackenedHearts chapter 22 . 4/4
Omg I loved this story so damn much! Screw homework!
OzzyJ chapter 22 . 2/28
This was a fantastic read; I read the whole thing in 2 days. Very much in character, sweet and sexythank you for sharing.
Radleks chapter 22 . 9/18/2016
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Loved this story and your writing!
kimshadxws chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
people always write about regina being the first on giving up when emma says no, and that she is alway the one who 'fights' for the relationship.. it was kinda refreshing seeing regina fight for what she wants but also it hurts because i related to regina being rejected by her best friend too much my story wasnt a happy ending but im glad hers was, i loved the cute moments.. the slow burn things and the beautiful friendship they first had, i love it all
maria gomes chapter 22 . 7/30/2016
ADOREI a sua historia , é maravilhosa , linda, com todos os momentos emocionais muito bem delineados com firmeza e suavidade, parabens e obrigado , foi a sua primeira fanfic que eu li , vou ler as outras, beijos.
Waffles chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
I think I found this via the Swan Queen fanfic recs Tumblr, and I'm so glad I did! I've been in bed all day with a cold, and blew through this like the box of tissues that now sits empty by my bedside.

I loved that you had Regina as very in tune with her feelings and Emma as rather oblivious (it's definitely my headcanon for the two of them). I also really enjoyed your writing and pacing. Oftentimes writers either put too much detail in or not enough, but you managed to put in just enough so that I didn't find myself skipping whole paragraphs (as I'm wont to do) or questing for more.

Great job! Thanks for writing :)