Reviews for Cracks in Our Walls
Qrow chapter 1 . 8/16
Cool story.
dia'Mortis chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
just no hell no this doesnt even fit leons personality hes a man of honor and diginity if he wound up with claire hed never have given up on her jesus h christ man at least make it make sense
HaterFeckYou chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
:'(.
Mira Gray chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is a really underrated story. After I read it, I was surprised that only a few liked it.

Honestly, tears were shed in this story. And I don't always cry when it comes to angst stories. It was a really good story about marriage and how it could afffect the relationship of the couple.

I like the "special phrase" you use after every conflict. It shows how important it is in marriage. And the way you use the phrase after the problem is very smart and unique.

Some of the problems are realistic and normal in marriages. It is what couples occasionally experience and this was portrayed excelently.

SPOILERS

I actually expected Claire's death, because yeah, tragedy genre, but seeing that she was pregnant made me even sadder. So close yet so far away. So close in getting the happy ever after, yet too far for actually achieving it.

I could really see the conflict here and how it affected the two of them. But I want to know more from Leon's point of view. Maybe during the struggle of their marriage, or the struggle of reality with Claire and their baby's death.

Okay, I'm done. I want to say more but it's late and I'm tired :(

I think there should be little bit of work for the paragraphs but other than that, this story is great as in really great and that's saying something.

It's underrated, but I understand why. It's really hard to see our lovely couple suffer. Even more so when stories are written really well.
club cleon chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
no no podia pasar eso o dios mio que triste historia me llego al alma de verdad
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
You could so do a second chapter with Claire waking up in a coma and running away with the baby for two to four years while Leon chases her trying to get her back
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
A semi A/U... are you f/u/c/king kidding me? This is as AU as it gets. Think harder before you base this on characters who are 100% different than this...
Hersheys65 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
D,: It was very well written, well planned, and off radar with the RE series to the point where you made the characters your very own! i hope you write more! :D i didn't expect the ending at all, so you left me as an emotional wreck. Id like to crown this as the best Claire and Leon story for the angst/tragedy genre. :]
CranberryVishnu chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Holy crap. wow. That really sucked. I totally feel like crap and I want to slap Leon's big fat empty head.

That is some amazing empathy you demonstrated. Also, I really admire the restraint you show when you write. The urge to have huge emotional flip-outs and big preachy dialog scenes are traps that are easy to fall into and you dodged them.

Stephen King is really good at this kind of thing - he creates a story within a story. For instance, characters living normal lives that you care about and he pulls you into that story deeply. Then when he springs the horror - it has much more of an effect on the reader because we've bought into their lives so completely.

That's where I thought you were going with this - but as I got to the middle, I didn't want the story to get all into the Resident Evil wackiness, I just wanted to find out what was going to happen with Leon and Clair... Would the love hold out - or would it be crushed like the other elements of their failing marriage? That's how good it was - I didn't miss the Fan Fic part of it.

There is a lovely old folk song from the 60's that sort of sums up Leon's current situation... watch?vww1gt6MHJRA

Great job!