Reviews for Cracks in Our Walls
club cleon chapter 1 . 1/24
no no podia pasar eso o dios mio que triste historia me llego al alma de verdad
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
You could so do a second chapter with Claire waking up in a coma and running away with the baby for two to four years while Leon chases her trying to get her back
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
A semi A/U... are you f/u/c/king kidding me? This is as AU as it gets. Think harder before you base this on characters who are 100% different than this...
Hersheys65 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
D,: It was very well written, well planned, and off radar with the RE series to the point where you made the characters your very own! i hope you write more! :D i didn't expect the ending at all, so you left me as an emotional wreck. Id like to crown this as the best Claire and Leon story for the angst/tragedy genre. :]
CranberryVishnu chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Holy crap. wow. That really sucked. I totally feel like crap and I want to slap Leon's big fat empty head.

That is some amazing empathy you demonstrated. Also, I really admire the restraint you show when you write. The urge to have huge emotional flip-outs and big preachy dialog scenes are traps that are easy to fall into and you dodged them.

Stephen King is really good at this kind of thing - he creates a story within a story. For instance, characters living normal lives that you care about and he pulls you into that story deeply. Then when he springs the horror - it has much more of an effect on the reader because we've bought into their lives so completely.

That's where I thought you were going with this - but as I got to the middle, I didn't want the story to get all into the Resident Evil wackiness, I just wanted to find out what was going to happen with Leon and Clair... Would the love hold out - or would it be crushed like the other elements of their failing marriage? That's how good it was - I didn't miss the Fan Fic part of it.

There is a lovely old folk song from the 60's that sort of sums up Leon's current situation... watch?vww1gt6MHJRA

Great job!