Reviews for Memoirs: The Reaper War
Ygrain chapter 47 . 6/19
Gosh, I seem to have forgotten how intense this fight was... I have goosebumps all over now.
Ah, Shepard...
An awesome reminder how ruthless, and layered, Liara has become, and that final jab at Javik in his arrogance was a cherry on the cake.
Ah, the nostalgia...

Ygrain33
tgreen20 chapter 60 . 5/11
Can’t say I liked the ending. Nor did I like the ending choices in the actual game. Still great story overall. Thanks.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 60 . 3/7
Given how Cerberus returned Shepard alive in two years the Reapers won't took centuries to construct him but I know that is how you made your next story.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 20 . 7/13/2017
In me3 it suggested that thousands of human joined willingly to Cerberus because Council doesn't take any action during second game and it Cerberus helped the colonists or that is how Illusive Man made his propaganda where as that was actually Commander Shepard, well apart from the sanctuary trap.
Xwing1357 chapter 60 . 5/30/2017
This (Memoirs series) is one of my all-time favorite stories, not only in fan-fiction but also literature in general. Liara is has mostly a bystander role in the games but is perfectly capable of being a protagonist of her own story. Her point of view was interesting, and so were the new characters and stories. I also like how the ending was handled here.

I've read this series 3 times already and I'm quite sure I'm ready for a fourth run in coming months. This story just never gets old.
Lover of A Good Story chapter 60 . 4/10/2017
And that was one of the most depressing endings I've read in a while.
DovahCheese chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
The memes
Guest chapter 60 . 2/16/2017
Again a marvelous piece. I thank you for the hard work you've done, this is the best fanfiction series i have ever read. And totaly worth reading more than 1 time. Be well and stay safe out there :)
MrRobertsIII chapter 60 . 12/31/2016
Wow. Incredible fic. Love the point of view.
Alkeni chapter 60 . 3/8/2016
Well, I can't say I agree with every choice you made for this trilogy - BUT, its a very good story, with well written characterization and plotting. It was interesting and entertaining, and I'm to have read it.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Interesting start
gphoenix51 chapter 60 . 3/19/2015
A Far better ending than EA gave us.

Thank You.
DocBon3saw chapter 60 . 3/3/2015
I greatly respect how much work has gone into this series, and I recommend it whenever I get a chance to.
while I do disagree as to the most optimal choice for the ending, I do commend you for your ending making a great deal of sense. Personally, I dont think the intelligence can be trusted in any way, but that is beside the point.
Once again, i thank you for your kind permission to use the asari culture you fleshed out in my own work. I dont delude myself that it will be nearly so well done, but I do appreciate the opportunity to try with some of the best culture characterization I have encountered. It is a rarity to encounter a fanfiction so well written that it could very well be on the bestseller list, but it is definitely something I found in your work.
Again, thank you for one of the better rides available.
valnarian chapter 60 . 1/25/2015
Have had the exquisite pleasure of reading your memoirs series several times . When i started on western stars my heart wept for Liara . Thsee books are a beautiful work of art that you should take pride in. They have had me in tears and laughter. Thank you