Reviews for Memoirs: The Reaper War
Xwing1357 chapter 60 . 5/30
This (Memoirs series) is one of my all-time favorite stories, not only in fan-fiction but also literature in general. Liara is has mostly a bystander role in the games but is perfectly capable of being a protagonist of her own story. Her point of view was interesting, and so were the new characters and stories. I also like how the ending was handled here.

I've read this series 3 times already and I'm quite sure I'm ready for a fourth run in coming months. This story just never gets old.
Lover of A Good Story chapter 60 . 4/10
And that was one of the most depressing endings I've read in a while.
DovahCheese chapter 1 . 3/29
The memes
Again a marvelous piece. I thank you for the hard work you've done, this is the best fanfiction series i have ever read. And totaly worth reading more than 1 time. Be well and stay safe out there :)
MrRobertsIII chapter 60 . 12/31/2016
Wow. Incredible fic. Love the point of view.
Alkeni chapter 60 . 3/8/2016
Well, I can't say I agree with every choice you made for this trilogy - BUT, its a very good story, with well written characterization and plotting. It was interesting and entertaining, and I'm to have read it.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Interesting start
gphoenix51 chapter 60 . 3/19/2015
A Far better ending than EA gave us.

Thank You.
DocBon3saw chapter 60 . 3/3/2015
I greatly respect how much work has gone into this series, and I recommend it whenever I get a chance to.
while I do disagree as to the most optimal choice for the ending, I do commend you for your ending making a great deal of sense. Personally, I dont think the intelligence can be trusted in any way, but that is beside the point.
Once again, i thank you for your kind permission to use the asari culture you fleshed out in my own work. I dont delude myself that it will be nearly so well done, but I do appreciate the opportunity to try with some of the best culture characterization I have encountered. It is a rarity to encounter a fanfiction so well written that it could very well be on the bestseller list, but it is definitely something I found in your work.
Again, thank you for one of the better rides available.
valnarian chapter 60 . 1/25/2015
Have had the exquisite pleasure of reading your memoirs series several times . When i started on western stars my heart wept for Liara . Thsee books are a beautiful work of art that you should take pride in. They have had me in tears and laughter. Thank you
Guest chapter 60 . 1/8/2015
These memoirs were the most beautiful things i have read for a long time. Thank you for sharing them with the world.
prettykitty2 chapter 60 . 11/2/2014
Wow! Very good story. Near the end I was sadden that Liara and Shepard wasn't together. It made me want to cry. Then I was soothed by the thought that at least his essence, was still alive watching over Liara. Synthesis was the first ending I did on the game. Liara and Shepard are my favorite characters to play, dream and read about. The part where Liara tells the Reaper to give Shepard back to her and the Reaper says they will try, is a scenario I tell myself with this type of ending. That Shepard is brought back by the Reapers with his DNA changed. That another clone body is found that was destroyed and it is infused with asari DNA (just enough to have biotic powers and provide longevity so he can live almost as long a Liara and have a happy life but he is arrogant, angry, acting like he's a god, robotic, cold and unfeeling but responds to Liara and some of the crew (like Garrus, Tali and Ashley, Ashley is the one that tells him off, calls him a dumb ass when he starts acting he's god and knocks him down a few pegs) sometimes not so kindly and has to be reminded that he is now a man with no ship or command (Ashley command the Normandy) and is no longer part of the Reapers. Of course Liara doesn't care, although sometimes hurt by some things he says, she is glad Shepard is back and counsels him back to his original self. Somehow as he spends time with her. He is emotionally brought back and when he finally allows them to meld (you see she is the key to bringing him fully back but Shepard sees her as an insignificant organic that the Reapers use to crush so he keeps her at a distance but gets twinges of feeling, echoes from a past long ago) in the end Liara tells him, "welcome home Shepard" and he says, "It's good to be home." Yea Shepard is back. Just a brief description of my dream I do to justify this ending.

Any way your story resonated to me. Zazania recommended I read it and I agreed it is very good. Must have taken you a longtime to write this but nothing worth while is easy. It was kind of like reliving the game a little but not exactly and that is a good thing. I will be reading it again. Now I will check out All the Western Stars. You can tell when someone cares about their work. Excellent! I will be watching your space.
Guest chapter 60 . 11/2/2014
Oh man you story almost brought tears to my eyes. My heart broke a little because Liara lost Shepard but a slight hope in the fact that he still lives just not with Liara but perhaps watching from afar. Liara with Shepard are my favorite characters. It was a good idea to do it as if she is telling a story. Loved the story. Wow.
farrisr24 chapter 60 . 9/19/2014
This is the 4th time I have read through all 3 memoirs! I Can not get enough, I have started reading All the Western Stars as well! I have also started replaying the games again, of course following your story line, as well as I can! Keep up the good work!
I-Am-Silence chapter 60 . 8/26/2014
This series is fantastic! I've been reading all of it over the last two weeks almost non stop!