Reviews for Becoming Judas
majesticness chapter 5 . 6/17/2004
Hehe. I love this. Sark is being such a bastard, and it makes it so funny! YAYA! yeah. I find very odd things funny. sorry. please update. I love making Vaughn a little puppy. hehe. Vaughn should die. Yes. ss? please?
Diana3 chapter 5 . 4/5/2003
*sigh*

*pointed look*

Hint hint? Damn, this is goodfic.
silentwing chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I like where this is going, keep it coming sista!

I love the usage of the name's of the disciples!
Thorne chapter 5 . 10/26/2002
You are a twisted little girl, you know that? We love you for it, though. The story is heating up - I have a feeling it might get too hot for soon, hmm? And what's with the names of the chapters?
ann chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
Like it, like it. Would like to read more soon!
Jada Lynne chapter 5 . 10/20/2002
Woah, I am feeling the love for this story. I love the total isolation of Sark and Vaughn, no outside influences of Sydney. I love the way you switch point of views, Vaughn's plan, to Sark's feeling of control. I love so many things about this fic. This is nearly flawless.
Fanatic482 chapter 5 . 10/19/2002
but will the exploitation be his undoing? god, gabby, i just adore your sark! sexy evil, i swear. lol
ann chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
Oooo, like, like. Interesting and well written. I like the final thought at the bottom of each chapter (it always irritates me when authors post messages down there) and I could almost taste the cold decaf (yech).

Don't end this one too soon.
Ash chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
Yay, this is good. I just found this today and I really like it. I hope you post another chapter soon!
Fanatic482 chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
A very... interesting... epiphany... Hmmm... It was absolutely amusing to read the string of curses from Vaughn *snickers* It's going to be even more interesting to witness the grand seduction, especially if Vaughn thinks he can pull it over Sark without his being aware of exactly why it's being done...
angela evans chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
Ooooh, why have I not read this until now? Well, I have, and it's fantastic! Vaughn vs. Sark - yummy :)

More, please, and soon I hope!
bulletproof chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
Damn yeah. And things just got a helluva lot more interesting. ;) Can't wait for more.
Vlada chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Very much enjoying this fic. I hope there's more to come.
MS.Q chapter 2 . 9/19/2002
I hope you're not finished.
Kat1 chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
Gabby,

This is lovely - just, ah, such pace! I am in awe of your pace, and your Sark. Hmm. Just - yes, can hear those cut tones and that delivery. And obviously, the set-up is giving me palpitations. Very nicely handled. One quibble -

Vaughn thinks, "I hate the fucking British."

Well, he obviously hasn't met me!

No, in all seriousness - a truly promising, mouth-watering beginning. Is it wrong to fancy a man named after a channel island? (Jersey, Guernsey and Sark - does he have brothers called Jersey and Guernsey? Oh, ignore me.)

Kat