Reviews for Becoming Judas
diana chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
Gabby,

Freaking fantastic. It's taken me forever to get here, but... wow. I'm jealous. And I beg you to continue.

Please?

Thanks for posting. Sark, baby.

Diana
Alliecat3 chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
Oooooh! Angst with a capital "A"! Love Vaughn's thought, "I hope he dies soon." LOL!

Looking forward to more.
Couch chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
Ohhhh no. (Said in the tone of Phoebe from Friends, if you can picture what I am talking about). Vaughn, Vaughn, Vaughn, tsk...tsk...tsk...You must continue, I am quite intrigued!
Fanatic482 chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
/"Wishful thinking. How very American of you."/ *shivers delightfully* okay, apparently vaughn's not getting any good lines because sark is grabbing all my attention. was that intentional? ah well. good sarky. hee. /"Don't be so fatalistic. I'm sure they'd wake you before shooting."/ and as much as i adore your sarky, i sure as hell wouldn't want to be the one sarky's aiming his pure britishness at...

oooo... okay, everything in the last paragraph has me drooling here. vaughn goodness. but my god... /I was helping the woman who killed my father, and all for the sake of her daughter./ DAAAAAMN am i ready for more!
Rach chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
I lurve you, Gabby. You rock. This story rocks. You know I'm not good at writing reviews, so ... yeah. You're a Sark master. Very, very nice indeed.
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
oh, you do write an evil sark. and evil CHARMING sark. i'm mean, come on! /That's Mr. Sark to you./ *snickers* ahhhh... lovely lovely lovely... now off to see the justice you've undoubtedly given vaughn
Thorne chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
Eeeeee! Sark 'n' Vaughn! Yum.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2