Reviews for Speak politely to an enraged dragon
oniwuufu chapter 16 . 4/19
Listen, this story is absolutely amazing. I'm writing an actual book and I haven't been this impressed with a writer here since I found Wild Rhov.
Yuki chapter 16 . 4/12
Ahhhh... Here we are again. Back to hating you because you don't update. I have to keep rereading the chapters to stay sane because this is my favorite Fairy Tail fanfic.

So if you don't mind I'm going to head to the 24 hour pitch fork and torches store.

Lol

P.S. Update! T-T it makes us sad when you don't

Yuki
Lynxlover chapter 16 . 4/3
Are you going to continue this? I just reread it and I really appreciate the looks into the people around Gray and Natsu's guilt. It makes the story way more realistic. And I don't mind no Juvia, in my opinion she's just annoying.
Wow wasn't expecting anything like that good work moving into chapter 4
I thought it was great
It was good not too graphic but just enough to give us a cliff hanger
Fives32 chapter 16 . 2/18
Cough,
Vampire'sDarkAngel chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Update please! :(
CrazedAnimeLover427 chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Plz tell me your going to continue?
Lilymoon9 chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
What I like the most about this fic is the rejection part, it's very interesting how you write the unrequited feelings

I hope it stays that way
truefreak chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
next chapter!
Squidpond chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Hello! I love the story so far; please write more! ;3
Jessi chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
This awesome when are you updating?
Thea chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
I love this story! Please update soon!
Jambob1998 chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Lol "Where the frick frack is Juvia?" "she'll complicate things too much" lmfao this made my morning... XD both are true though xO I mean, where IS she...? And her clingy, over obsessed, fangirling over Gray... Too much lol

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS WILL WORK OUT! Gray... Pain... Nuuuu... Natsuuu come baaaack! (Tn T )

Great chapter, much feels were felt during the time I read this. Namely annoyance at Lyon... But otherwise... Good chappy. Gray needs sleep, REALLY, like, totally to the max... Update as soon as you caaaaan!

(PS I haven't reviewed a fic in QUITE some time... And it's morning here, I just woke up. Therefore! I have no constructive criticism to give other than I spotted like, I don't know... 3 maybe 4 spelling mistakes? They're very minor, but you should get at them. One of them is like, you've stated the word but haven't made it -Ing..? Like "give" "giving" IDK... I'm tired and don't know how to explain... Its still legible coz I knew what you meant) lol be funny if I misspelled any words when im trying to correct you xD but no... Good good, keep up the good work