Reviews for Speak politely to an enraged dragon
CabbageGirl99 chapter 17 . 2/4
Wow, this was quite a ride. It's been a while since I've felt this strongly for a story. My desire for Natsu to be torn to shreds burns strongly.
The torture was realistically written, and you didn't forget any of the things that happened to Gray, which is excellent. I loved the role you've given Loke and Lyon in the process of Gray's recovery. Their characters are overlooked quite often when it comes to Gray in favour of Team Natsu.
Now... I'm well aware you haven't uploaded this story in two years or something, but I really, really enjoyed it. Of all the dragon mate stories, this one is the most fleshed out. And the fact that you've taken rejection into the account is what really makes your story unique. Also, I'd argue that the inclusion of violent physical and mental torture helps to make it stand out. That being said, there are a lot of unresolved plot lines that I'd really like to read.
Gray's recovery for example. Or a focus on how Erza handles the situation. And Natsu getting the beating of a lifetime by Lyon. And of course the fact that there's obviously something wrong with Natsu and that his redemption arc -if there's ever going to be one- could take interesting turns. I suspect one that has to do with Igneel. The way you write Natsu beating himself up over what he did is nice to read, but also quite sad.
And how the fuck this is going to become a Natsu x Gray story, haha. Everything between them is so fucked up now, I can't imagine it ever being alright
Really, there's a crap ton to work with and I really hope you get into this story again!

Also, I read on your profile that you're from Belgium! I'm from the Netherlands. Are you from Vlaanderen or Walloniƫ?
Pissed chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
Right now I want to strangle you, but if you update then you'll be fine. UPDATE PLEASE, I have to know how this story ends.
myra chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
natsu: bites into shoulder swallows blood
me: i REALLY need to stop reading vampire fanfiction...
myra chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
ya know i think this natsu would have E.N.D shaking...
myra chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
...ummm...yea R.I.P gray it's the E.N.D of the line for you
A person chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I read about half-way through chapter 7. You have a really good writing style, but I can't say I enjoyed this story past gray becoming Natsu's mate. After he rejected him and it went the way it did, I couldn't continue reading it. I was looking for a little angst, not this. However, many people seem to like it, and power to you for being able to make it for them. I'm sorry to say I wasn't able to finish it.
MagicGoneWild chapter 17 . 2/26/2017
Read the authors bio looks like she/he isn't giving up on their story's just going to finish them all at once. That's the life line I'm holding onto. Looking forward to reading it when it's completed. ;)
MagicGoneWild chapter 17 . 2/26/2017
It's been 1 Year and 7 months as of today, Sunday February 26, since the last update. I'm gonna say this stories been abandoned but I'll still check to see if it gets an update every other month. Beings that the last update took 7 months I was already beginning to think that the next update would take even longer or not come at all which is ok either. It was a really great story tho, don't get me wrong I'd jump at the new update but it's very unlikely. :(
mastaj chapter 17 . 2/9/2017
this story is great but I've waiting been since you posted this chapter for a new one. when is chapter 18 going up?
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2017
Please update you can't leave so dark for all these years I need the good part to come
ThatOneEmoCat chapter 17 . 1/3/2017
OMG please update! This is one of the few stories that actually made my blood turn cold or boil at certain moments. It made me laugh and it also made me feel uneasy! This is amazing! I beg for you to continue writing this
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2016
Pls update soon! I'm in love with this
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
I love this story so much! I hope that this chaos all gets sorted out. In the later chapters, will it soon become clear to the other Fairy Tail Members that Natsu's mental state isn't so great either?
I can't wait for the next update! THank you~
xxcandylover23xx chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
Idk WHAT made me stay through everything, or HOW THIS caught my attention, but it did, and I liked it lol. I love the whole plot, not much of the Mating season being done, but I at times felt like some scenes were stronger than others, and the dialogue wasn't all there for gray and Natsu at times. I hope you update eventually
T.T chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
When is your next update?