Reviews for Speak politely to an enraged dragon
myra chapter 5 . 7/4
natsu: bites into shoulder swallows blood
me: i REALLY need to stop reading vampire fanfiction...
myra chapter 4 . 7/4
ya know i think this natsu would have E.N.D shaking...
myra chapter 2 . 7/4
...ummm...yea R.I.P gray it's the E.N.D of the line for you
A person chapter 1 . 6/26
I read about half-way through chapter 7. You have a really good writing style, but I can't say I enjoyed this story past gray becoming Natsu's mate. After he rejected him and it went the way it did, I couldn't continue reading it. I was looking for a little angst, not this. However, many people seem to like it, and power to you for being able to make it for them. I'm sorry to say I wasn't able to finish it.
MagicGoneWild chapter 17 . 2/26
Read the authors bio looks like she/he isn't giving up on their story's just going to finish them all at once. That's the life line I'm holding onto. Looking forward to reading it when it's completed. ;)
MagicGoneWild chapter 17 . 2/26
It's been 1 Year and 7 months as of today, Sunday February 26, since the last update. I'm gonna say this stories been abandoned but I'll still check to see if it gets an update every other month. Beings that the last update took 7 months I was already beginning to think that the next update would take even longer or not come at all which is ok either. It was a really great story tho, don't get me wrong I'd jump at the new update but it's very unlikely. :(
mastaj chapter 17 . 2/9
this story is great but I've waiting been since you posted this chapter for a new one. when is chapter 18 going up?
Please update you can't leave so dark for all these years I need the good part to come
ThatOneEmoCat chapter 17 . 1/3
OMG please update! This is one of the few stories that actually made my blood turn cold or boil at certain moments. It made me laugh and it also made me feel uneasy! This is amazing! I beg for you to continue writing this
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2016
Pls update soon! I'm in love with this
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
I love this story so much! I hope that this chaos all gets sorted out. In the later chapters, will it soon become clear to the other Fairy Tail Members that Natsu's mental state isn't so great either?
I can't wait for the next update! THank you~
xxcandylover23xx chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
Idk WHAT made me stay through everything, or HOW THIS caught my attention, but it did, and I liked it lol. I love the whole plot, not much of the Mating season being done, but I at times felt like some scenes were stronger than others, and the dialogue wasn't all there for gray and Natsu at times. I hope you update eventually
T.T chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
When is your next update?
mlp chapter 17 . 9/1/2016
WERE ARE THE CHAPTERS! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
PrincepPerdut chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
Please update this story soon. I really like it so far, and I can't wait to see how you finish it. If you want any ideas from the perspective of the reader, I'd be glad to help. Otherwise, just keep up the good work with this amazing story!