Reviews for Her Pride
Ness fan 01 chapter 1 . 6/30
Well, this broke my heart. I’m glad it wasn’t a long, drawn-out multi chapter with a lot of details. I couldn’t have finished it. Very well written, just so sad.
ICan'tThinkIAmOnlyStone chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
This is beautiful, and a completely original way of expressing this idea. The feels hurt so much! Really good writing, I just wish there was a full fanfic for this.
alohacaptainswan chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
no matter how many times i've read this, it still moves me. beautifully written, i love how you told their love story.
Emily H chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
beautifully tragic
Peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Oh my gosh. That was so sweet and sad. I loved the ending. Nicely written!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
NoooOOooOooOOOo I want to unread this!
helicera chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh my God that was so beautiful 3 You managed to make my eyes water and I'm rarely so caught up in a story as to cry.
I love your writing :)
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
*sniffle* That was sad
TashaRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That is quite a different way to use the characters, and so sad too. Well written though.
childlikeheroes chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
amazing story that ripped my heart out and squeezed it to ashes. which are my favourite kind for some reason.
beautifuldisazter chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I just retread this today and can't believe it only has five reviews. It's a beautifully simple and heartbreaking story. Thank you!
Cheshire Illusionist chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OW. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT DID YOU DO THERE.
Xarrya chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was depressing but it was good! I hope you are planning on writing more Captain Swan pieces!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I. Am. Crying.

I'd give you my feels but you took them and crushed them to dust.

Why would you do that?!

Heartbreak aside this was very good...just very...

P.A.I.N.F.U.L.

Which I'm sure is what you were going for.

Good job! Now excuse me I need to go find some fluff...
Gaviotica31 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? *Sobbing in a pillow*
No but really, this was heart-wrenching but so beautifully written, loved it! Hope to read more from you :-D