Reviews for Avatar - Bender of the Thu'um
raidrair chapter 11 . 6h ago
quie good moar plz
Dark Supremacy chapter 11 . 4/1
This story is interesting and it has a good plot so far.
the bro chapter 11 . 3/30
i like how this dragonbron was vary similar to my own
So I'm a little confused. Roku got his name and form during the mass effect story. So for Roku to be involved it has to happen during the mass effect story or later? But he also mentions the time he did this in the mass effect story.

So does that mean that Roku is both in the dudes head and not at the same time? Or maybe the word time doesn't apply? Wait it has to. Because Roku has been surprised by stuff. Or maybe he lied. If it's a matter of being everywhere at once, then that whole geth body must really suck

Anyways it's a great story. I recomend 1st person again. And it's good to see your kind of humor. Lastly can you get a cameo of the two stories actually interacting for a small bit?

Ps. TARA IS THE SHIZ
Kyubbiman chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
This is an awesome story. It is very well written and has equal parts plot, character development, and action. Please keep it up I can't wait for the next chapter.
Alex chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I just read all of the chapters for this and I have to say, I am blown away. This is very well written and it breathes life into familiar characters. I will have to check out some of the other things you have written, this was very entertaining. Definitely continue this, it is fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ok lets have a look on what drags this fic down.

The grammar is worse than decent which i can overlook.

There are some other things I dislike, but there's one in particular I just can't deal with.

Why can Mjoll use the shout 'Call dragon'? Why is she able to shout at all. It takes years to learn just on shout for someone that doesn't naturally have the Thu'um, but she just simply said 'I decided to try it out'. If it were that easy, why can't everyone use the Thu'um aswell?

As you might be able to tell I stopped reading when I read 'OD AH VIING', so I don't know anything else about the chapter or the story, but this is by all means bad first impressions. For all I know the Elder Scrolls cast is going to learn how to do bending.

So far this fic is mediocre at best.
Brad W chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I kind of want to see Sheogorath pop up for a chapter. He wouldn't play any important role in the story as he would more or less just decide to pop up and visit the mortal who helped stop Alduin. This would more be a showcase to Korra and whoever else about one aspect of the nature of Daedra and also a good showing of just how powerful Daedric Princes can be. Keep up the good work!
the stone tiger chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
voice of the emperor perk ftw!

I wonder what tenzen is going to do now btw..
On the one hand.. thor seems to speak the truth about being from another world, and has no reason to lie about alduin.
on the other hand.. he DID kill of a bunch of guards.. which kind of puts a damper on things.

I can totally see korra going all like "OH mystical power! WANT TO SEE!"

Are you going to explain why the thu'um is stronger in the avatar world (does that world have a name?)?
I mean.. as far as I understand, the Thu'um is a blessing from Akatosh.. so it would seem reasonable that its stronger in the place Akatosh resides..
OR maybe akatosh is a spirit who made himself a god in tamriel? O_O /conspiracy

anyways... yet another good chapter, and keep up the great work!
MEleeSmasher chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Great, Roku is at play here.
Palladius chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
About time.
Jouaint chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Great chapter.
Jouaint chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Great chapter.
Madman123456 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Hellou.
Smack you around for late updates?
I might achieve the title of "supreme asshole" if i actually drove the 798 kilometers google maps says it would be from me to aarhus )

Poor dimensional travellers. You'd think traversing a body of water would be less stressful then a dimension...
Brad W chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Looks like we can expect a major debate/argument between Tenzin, Thor and Mjoll in the next chapter in regards to excessive force, justice, and death in the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »