Reviews for Avatar - Bender of the Thu'um
XMinerCobra chapter 15 . 6/1
Autocampar may have taken a bit too long...
XMinerCobra chapter 8 . 5/31
Everything in your world of Tamriel sounds...better than the game itself. No corruption, the Stormcloaks andImperials fighting against the Thalmor, haven't heard of the Dark Brotherhood but I can guess they died. Good story!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 15 . 5/3
I really enjoyed this and would love to read more. Alduin's Apprentice out!
Magicenthusiest chapter 1 . 3/11
Magic does have the ability to manipulate earth for example passwall and make wall/floor but it is no longer available because magicka was betrayed! ?t16485&highlightbetrayalmagicka
Wait wasn't the whole reason their was a whit gold concordant in the fist place was because the army the thalmor sent to conquer cyrodill was utterly destroyed by the forces of the empire? wiki/Skyrim:The_Great_War
Ol thor should definitely learn some more magic like levitation that would make him allot less likely to be discovered by Beifong and he wouldn't need to worry about being sucked into the earth so much. At least he should know muffle and invisibility as if sounds are just vibrations through the air couldn't muffle also effect vibrations made against the ground combined that with invisibility and no one would see him coming. Also shield spells would help out allot along with buffs as being able to run 1,000 miles per hour and jump over a skyscraper and hit with the force of a nuclear bomb and have skin harder then diamond would help him out allot in a fight. And don't forget such goodies like mark and recall and passwall.

Also have you heard of shadow magic wiki/Lore:Shadow_Magic It allows travel between worlds threads/elder-scrolls-feats-and-sources-thread-cosmology-as-well.290113/(part 14) meaning somebody could go and try to find thor and bring him back.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 5 . 1/18
Given how mighty the Shouts are described, I'm surprised that Odahviing hasn't heard or somehow 'sensed' the language of his people bending the world to it's whim. Also, some grammar mistakes throughout.
crazy rus chapter 15 . 1/2
Lucky $%#&#! I gonna spend my holidays in Siberia...
zombie hamlet chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
This story kicks ass. Don't rush, but don't be idle either. I definitely want some more.
The Digger92 chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
I actually love this Fanfic so much I got angry and depressed when I read that you don't update it soon (or soon enough for me). I really liked this after a string of reading LOK crossovers, this is most definitely on my top 3 list. Really looking forward took the next chapter and merry Christmas, I hope you have fun
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Sucks.
Moonsoul121 chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
*prepares the fireplace and sticks for the eventual roasting...

hahahaha have a merry christmas

*OF marshmallows
Mr Review chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
oh note to self don't boil writer's intestines :P nah its ok dude i check the xover everyday so if it does not come up oh well anyway have a good time :)
Snugglesthefluffykitten chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Good to know you're still alive, but you can't post stuff like this as a chapter by itself. Someone threatened to report me, delete my account and sue me because I did.
RamenKnight chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
I like the familairs being more. When I got the spell I was exoted thinking i could level it up/grow it somehow. So disappointed.