Reviews for Avatar - Bender of the Thu'um
HayFever96 chapter 15 . 7/6
Hey, I hope things are going well for you.
I wish you the best in both your endeavors and in your writing. Good luck
HayFever96 chapter 14 . 7/6
Dude, this chapter broke my heart.
Orphans...my God, children have it rougher than anyone on the streets...
Thor and Mjoll, being the compassionate ones they are...wow, that's heart-warmong and a bit heart-wrenching.
Still...good chapter
HayFever96 chapter 13 . 7/6
This is going very well. Thor and Mjoll taking the spot of mentors to Korra was something to be ecpected, but the way you did feels so...natural, ya know?
I wonder how the additional advice and training will impact Korra's growth, hehe? Will she eventually spar with Thor or even Mjoll? It's making me giddy
HayFever96 chapter 8 . 7/6
So the Dragonborn finally meets the Avatar: it was more...civil than I was expecting.
I honestly thought Korra and Thor would have reacted badly to each other at first, then mellow out.
Glad to see things are moving along swimmingly though
HayFever96 chapter 7 . 7/6
Well that went as well as about to be expected.
You really got Tenzin's personality down pat lol.
This chapter seems to be the funniest so far with everyone else's reactions too, lol.
HayFever96 chapter 6 . 7/5
Wow, looks like Republic City, no, the entire world of ATLA/LOK is in for some deep shit.
Alduin coming to the fore, the possibilities of the Ancient Ones of that world coming back...
The Dragonborn being called upon yet again to save the world...along with other mighty champions.
The young but brave and determined Avatar being needed in the fight that is to come...
Good grief, it's almost sounding like it's gonna turn put to be an almost ungodly and bloody war.
Good job on the tensions and the drama.
HayFever96 chapter 5 . 7/5
Woe once again it goes to show that the only way to get something done is to do it yourself, at least in Thor, Mjoll, and Odahvving's cases, no?
I wonder how the later meetings with Destiny will go?
HayFever96 chapter 4 . 7/5
Wow, Thor just wrecked their entire shit, lol.
Now hes gonna go beserk, yay
HayFever96 chapter 3 . 7/5
I actually feel kinda bad for the trio; they're justvtryong to do what they have to do, and loke always they eond up getting bullshit plastered to their lives, lol.
I wonder how the brawl between the Benders and the Dragonborn will go?
HayFever96 chapter 2 . 7/5
Nice chapter.
So Thor (funny name, I keepbthibking of the Norse God of Thunder), Mjoll, and Odahvving have wound up in the new Dimension, terrific start.
Their untimely arrival is really a crash and burn, ha-ha.
I love their frustration it really let's some of the Humanity shine through, lol
HayFever96 chapter 1 . 7/5
Hello. I decided to give this story a read, even though there the notice of you having discontinued it.
Hmm, so the Dragonborn and Mjoll the Lioness, never would have guessed; it's a sensible pairing at least.
Nice breakdown of the Story of the Dragonborn; it kinda seemed like journal entries, lol.
I look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Hey Roku! PM me, my fanfic account is a two-faced being and my username is Constipated Genius. I would have words with you about this doc you've neglected.
trninjakiller chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
"Sometime in January" it is now a year and a half later.
KingSora3 chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Great chapter and lol at the ending!
KingSora3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
YES! A decent Elder Scroll and Legend of Korra crossover! Thank you for making this happen!