Reviews for Carousel Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Thefirst part made me sad then you went to the end and I was like halooyah. Yahoooooo. lol. yeah my spelling a lil weird just agnore that and make more of these pieces.
dp chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
sexy
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
KAWAII!
bgtea chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Woah, that was unexpected. For a second there, I thought this fic would explore Ken's mind as he deals with his obsession. I like this ending a lot better though since what I had in mind was rather dark. I like how you merged the greek mythology into this fic, what you did is very original. Good job.
Skyla Moon chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Aww, that was so sad! And then it was adorable! Great all the way!

I was hoping he'd wake up with him in his bed. And he did! That made me smile.
lukomouse chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
It took me three minute's after finishing just to comprehend that... yay!
takuya chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
wow that was weried but i liked it lots very cool
A Happy Little Bumble-bee chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
That was so cool... I cried when I read about Daisuke, really. This was a truly great story, and it remain a part of my memories forever. Thanks for writing something so awesome!
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Yay!

MUuuuuuu

I like this lots
Erszebeth chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
How weird !

That's surely why I love it so much...
Kumagorou chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
*ZAAA! Shway story! ShwayShwayShway! I LOVE IT!
Animeangel chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Very nice Rylyn,

As with all of your fics, it's turned out rather nicely!
suddenly apples chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
*stares* that really -was- insane o.o i like the whole idea of the myth getting mixed into it though. but i'm confused on how ken stumbled upon the tape in the first place o.o
Chisama chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
OH well, even if this wasn't your orignal intent, it was still a great story! I thought the turnout was rather cute and sweet.
babydragon chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
hey! i LIKE this fic~~ it was like weird and stuff, but incredibly cool~ messing with my head~~~

what should i say? i really like your wirting, especially dai with the video camera. i really had this kinda helpless, hopeless feeling... it was really chilling, and... what else? i just really really liek this! you're good!