Reviews for Take me to Wonderland
bookwithrose chapter 48 . 1/12
Ok so I love this story! I couldn't put it down. I read it whenever I had the chance. Please update soon. I cant wait ti read more of ur fantastic wrighting!
Evilregal7493 chapter 48 . 12/5/2019
Okay so I just discovered this fic and have been addicted to it for days! I haven’t even bothered reading the new updates in my email! Your story is just THAT amazing! Can’t wait for another chapter! Keep up the AH-MAZ-ING work!
babykannible23 chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
It’s taken me forever to read this but I as not disappointed. Regina will always be my darling and this is just perfect. I’m so glad you made Emma so patient and understanding. Thank you for this incredible story. I look forward to hopeful more in the future!
sincerelyafan chapter 48 . 7/5/2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO PLEASE MISS AMAZING AUTHOR PLEASE DONT STOP DONT LEAVE US! OMG UGH ITS SO AMAZING
UseYourWords chapter 48 . 6/23/2019
Thank for for writing such a lovely story! I know it says it isn’t complete, but the way this chapter ended was pretty great! That’s not to say I wouldn’t love to read more, but if you never get around to finishing it, I think it’s awesome just the way it is. You haven’t posted in over a year so I hope everything is ok! Thanks again! This fic is really great!
Guest chapter 47 . 3/29/2019
Ignore the haters. And I’m in the US and there is a huge human trafficking problem here. It’s just that many people don’t know or ever hear about it. I think the story is actually pretty realistic as to how slow folks that lived through that experience would have to move in a relationship, especially the first one after being rescued.
gamilton chapter 48 . 2/28/2019
You have never failed to deliver a knockout chapter...and once again, here we are! Great story still going on and still keeping my undivided attention all the way. You have such a talent at writing that I ALMOST don't want this to end...but on the other hand...don't stop now! Six years or so in the making and over a year since you have been heard from...are you OK? If encouragement will help, consider it done! I have been a major SQ fan since the series started and I realized the "unacknowledged" dialogue and obvious heat between the leading ladies and also realized that the folks in charge would NEVER let it actually happen (more's the pity) and I became a f/f fan to get the "feels" that were missing in the series. If the "folks in charge" had bothered to get some REAL leading men or had lesser leading ladies (Hah!)...'nuf said. I was so sad with the way the series ended...
gamilton chapter 23 . 2/28/2019
Ooooooooh! So damned sweet it almost gave me cavities! Please do not take this as a criticism in any way...this is my third or fourth reading of this wonderful story and I love it just as much every time. You did a wonderful job of writing and plotting and just keeping the tension going and I love it just as much as the first time I read it! Thanks for sharing your marvelous talent with the rest of us!
onmyway2u chapter 42 . 2/9/2019
Yea I was wondering why you never finished this. Now I see. I went back and read your comments to someone else who didn't agree with this plot hole and I can see your explanation doesn't even make sense to you which is why you dropped the story. I can't blame you there. I'm confused though why you didn't just trash it when it started to go off the deep end. This is painful to read since it makes no sense but why would you even go there? You ruined a perfectly good story with this Gold nonsense. It was a great story until this part though. Hope you can salvage it. The good part about WIP is that it's not set in stone. You can still fix this then maybe republish after you've worked this out.
onmyway2u chapter 24 . 2/7/2019
Great story. I think I've read it before but it's such a good read I decided on a redo. Though I love the story I've always hated the extra drama you added in with this Gold nonsense. It was such unnecessary fodder. I would've preferred not to have to deal with it again. What was he going to do? Take her to court over a paid debt and ask the judge to force her to keep stripping anyway? The story is intense enough without it. This was the worst plot hole I've ever seen. But the only one in the story so far as I can remember. Are you ever going to finish it? And will we get to see Regina giving back and helping Ashley out of there? I hope you do something soon. It's been years with this story.
everything.regal chapter 48 . 1/8/2019
This story. Wow. It is amazing. Just the way it is. I wouldn't have it any other way. You were right to stick with it and write it your way. Not only because it's your story, so your choice, but because for how your characters are it was the right and only way to write it. If you had chosen to please some of your readers eagerness to have it all here and now, it would have been wrong, it wouldn't have seem realistic. So thank you. I think it takes a real writer to understand that some stories need their time and space. I really hope you'll finish this one, because this story deserves to be told. And you deserve to write it
shuvls chapter 48 . 11/18/2018
Please finish
LOCISVU chapter 48 . 7/4/2018
Two thumbs up!
LOCISVU chapter 47 . 7/4/2018
Emma & Regina deserve happiness in their lives.
Swanqueen7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2018