Reviews for The Devil Inside
nicitta chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh God, this is such a brilliant and horrible idea! You know, I almost feel guilty cause I never spared much thought to Nick, I mean I felt sorry for him in that one episode where we got to see how his life went to shit, but after Lucifer took him over I never really thought about he must've been feeling... Thanks for fixing that! And might I just say you have this ability of just writing stuff that seems so accurate that it immediately turns canon to me, I imagine that this is exactly how Nick felt in the actual show. Great great work! :)
deanstheman chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh poor Nick. There are a lot of characters in Supernatural that got a shltty deal but Nick was right on the top of that list. Great insight into his torment and inner struggle. When he finally did die (I'm assuming when lucifer left him for Sams body) I like to think he got upstairs.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was a very good oneshot! I have never read anything from Nick's perspective before, and you did such a fantastic job with such a challenging character to write. I mean we obviously saw very little of Nick as himself in the show, but you made it feel like we knew him. You certainly made me care about him, and reminded me of the ways in which he was manipulated into "servitude". That he didn't choose to let Lucifer in because he too was evil, but because he was vulnerable at the time when he decided. I liked that last little fight between Nick and Lucifer. The transition at the end there between Nick and the Devil was seamless, and that's what made it so powerful. Great work, as usual! :D
mandancie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I love how you did this from Nick's POV! :) I so can't wait for your next story! :)