Reviews for A Promise Means Forever
slipknotrush chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
wow that was awesome it actually made me cry to P you should make a cooroxhusky story 3
KashiHime chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
can you pm me the link n this story for reading anima,please?
Inukage-Okami chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
how cuoote...
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I've found 5 english Book in the Vancouver public library, but that's it.
Lyra chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
ITS SO TOTALLY AWESOME I LOVE IT!
Ceilidh of One chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aww, that's so sweet! Cooro and Husky are great.

The manga is available in English, but it's probably a bit behind. P
Brigdh chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Oh, wow! This is a very nice story; probably the best I've seen for Anima. Great job!
Petitejam chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
** Sweet!
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
wow o_o nice. me likies.
Nana-bashing is fun too ;
Emi chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
*cries buckets* Oh my gawd...Thats was so terriblly sweet...now Im feckin crying! *sniff* I loved it, the sweet innocence touched me right hear! *points to her heart* IM me...I need to talk to more godesses that I worship..*cries a new ocean*

Emi
Chibi Dragon its my penname to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Haya...first thing that I have to say is that I dont normally read shonen ai...well actually i have only read one other one...it was naruto...but hay I love Anima i really wish that there were more fics sigh...well it was good! write another VAnima...your bio says that you have another one so i am going to go and read it now! .
LadyRune chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Sweet long have I been reading your stories, looking in VAIN to find any Anima readers/fics out there, only to happen upon this story? So cool, cause that's what I thought about Husky from the moment I knew she was a he. There should be more A shounen ai out there (or fics in general) and they should all be as well written as this!
BluePard chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Stupid laws of physics... XD A nice little bit, though I'd wished you had a bit more metaphors or other devices to break up what is mostly straight narration.
Kyri chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
AWwwwww *adores Husky and Cooro*
Runan chaospuzzle chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
I'm...I'm not the only one who thinks Husky and Cooro make a cute couple! Banzai! Anywhoo, very cute fic-you should make it a series. In fact, it inspires me to go write my own! Ah, yet more distractions to keep me from my schoolwork...

Anyway, nice job!