Reviews for P&P: How Darcy met Elizabeth
PinkSlytherin chapter 25 . 1h
Loved it!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 25 . 3h
This was so pleasant to read (despite Lady Catherine and Mr Collins!) It makes my stomach tighten just thinking that, very soon, Mr Fitzwilliam must drop the ball! And I have no idea what might happen from there...

Thank you again for sharing your work! :) This has continued to be a nice adventure!
vegter999 chapter 1 . 8/18
This was a great chapter! Thanks for the update!
Lectio In Aeternum chapter 25 . 8/18
I don't know how start it xD
I was reading your history thinking was finished, and when I realised that it was on a estatus complete but it wasn't finished (that is, here, because i know is in Amazon) I was very shocked and disappointed because i can't buy the book but i wanted so bad read all the history.
I was thinking that I wasn't can read the end of your history until i saw today the new update and i was very exciting. I'm just telling you this because I'm in love with your work in your history and i'm very happy, very glad about you are continued it. So just thanks from one of your readers 3

Pd: i'm sorry for mistakes that i can be have on this review, but english is just my second language and i'm just learning it.
Motherof8 chapter 25 . 8/18
Love feisty Lizzie! Thanks
PinkSlytherin chapter 24 . 8/15
Thank you so much for the update!
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 8/14
She's falling. Lol
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 24 . 8/14
Oh, My! The scene down by the stream...my heart beat faster and I think there may have been a *swoon* involved and possibly a long dramatic sigh...I look forward to the next installment every week...What a great fan fic!
I would love to be able to continue reading this story. Please post here as well!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 24 . 8/13
This is terribly sweet and adorable! It breaks my heart knowing what must come. Still, Darcy has made a terrible mistake in falling for Caroline's insistences, even if he doesn't know it yet. And sweet Richard is doing his very best to help things for his cousin- I'm just waiting for the ball to drop!
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 8/11
Haha, loved the ending. Thanks
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 8/11
Great, please updated the next chapter quickly!
PinkSlytherin chapter 23 . 8/11
Loved! Thank you! Ph family will make you crazy!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 23 . 8/11
Oh dear. I'm sure Lady Catherine will be sure to express her displeasure and try to force the situation. That couldn't possibly go well...
nancyjeanne chapter 23 . 8/11
I couldn't wait to read more of this story so I bought it on Amazon and read it through. It was wonderful, from beginning to end and I thank you so much for writing it!