Reviews for P&P A Modern Take on Pride and Prejudice
dorothybert chapter 50 . 9/30
Thanks. I thought you did well with the characters and dialogue. There are many many spelling errors that can be fixed. Keep at it. I enjoyed this
Man... this is really gonna be the same thing ha?
This darcy is getting on my nerves... something about his rudeness that it's not charming.. it's annoying
Im gonna sound like a five year old... but... Wit is Elizabeth
Heather Snow chapter 50 . 8/26
I enjoyed this story. I think you did a nice job bringing this up to the modern-day, sticking with the general themes and flow of the story, but making the story your own. I was very intrigued by Mary's and Kitty's interest in Richard and plans to express their interest. Are you still working on a sequel?
Tennisballer747 chapter 50 . 8/11
Sequel when?
Steph.Plum chapter 50 . 4/27
I was searching for a modern P&P and I really love your story ! Sorry to do a short comment, I'm French and I have some difficulties with orthograph but thank you for your amazing work ! :D
EngLitLover chapter 12 . 3/23
Though Darcy was out of line with his comments. Elizabeth was somewhat obnoxious by insisting Charlie can marry and stay in Meryton.
EngLitLover chapter 8 . 3/20
Guess Darcy doesn't get it, handsome was the only positive comment she could make to his sister.
EngLitLover chapter 5 . 3/20
Somehow Elizabeth seems to missed the fact that Darcy didn't know who she was.
EngLitLover chapter 4 . 3/20
Like the story but Mrs Bennett seems way off-base in modern times.
NurseKaytie chapter 50 . 2/17
I think this is a very good story and I enjoyed it very much. My only criticism is that there were so many spelling and grammar mistakes, that I actually checked your profile to see if English was your second language. It would do you well to have a beta or someone to proofread your stories in the future.
I am loving this version. Great job so far. Gonna continue reading
Christinebj chapter 50 . 12/31/2015
Well done i love this modern delivery! I am now going to check out your other work if you have any.
Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Christinebj
CherydanB chapter 46 . 11/21/2015
YES! It's great! Keep up the good work! :)