Reviews for Transformers Prime: Dawn of the Dinobots REMAKE
animeman12 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I must say that I am looking forward to the possibility of Predaking teaming up with the Dinobots, it would be very enjoyable to read, especially with how you write. Optimus took a beating at Grimlock's hands, and mystery abounds within this universe you've weaved. Nice. I look forward to this being delved into more and I can't wait! Maybe to pass the time I'll see if I can find and read the Beast Hunter comics... meh. Keep up the good work!
kaleia chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I watch the movie to! Please put Sky Lynx! Him as a Autobot like in G1/2 is cool!
Grmlord 31 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Formerly Grimlock smash 31
Sorry but in Predacons Rising Skylynx is a predacon
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
It seems Predaking is interested in Grimlock eh? Fascinating!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I LOVE this! Keep up the good work!
Spiritstrike chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
The fight... shocked me and both characters were in total character! Grimlock having his honor and Optimus not fighting back when he knows he deserves to be hit. This made me feel sad at just how much these two acted toward each other. They were never did see optic to optic with each other, and that is VERY good writing you did there.

Oooo, Predaking! I'm very excited to see how their interactions will be like. And Firestar?! I forgot about her! Even Chromia was mentioned I think in the latest Beast Hunters comic as the leader of New Kalis. She transforms into a six-wheeled Cybertronian sportscar of some kind. It would be interesting to see how she'd go with meeting Arcee too. *wiggles* I'd imagine her as Arcee's mentor or something.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter when you get around to it. This just keeps getting more and more interesting.
Spiritstrike chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oh wow! I like this! I'm a newcomer to your story. I should probably read the old version, but I like this one better. It's really good how you were able to get the readers who haven't read the comics up to speed. This is so good! I'll keep reading. 8D Good job, mate!
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Yay! I wanna a Dinobot-Predaking team-up. At first, I was a little disappointed that it wasn't during the show, with the humans, but this makes up for it.
Alliance Empire chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Did you hear about the new game the Wolf Among Us? I'm pretty sure you'll like it.
Z-King chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
hmm can't wait for more!
grimlock smash31 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
great story keep it up.
guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
update soon
bhark3 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
More! MORE! MMMOOORRREEE! We need more Dinobots in Transformers! Or Transformers that turn into beasts anyway.
lightsoilder297 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Make more please
Assault Godzilla chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Just so you know, Predacons Rising is already online, way before it's supposed to hit retailers. If you have already seen it, maybe you can change how it ends and implement it in a good way into this story. I'm afraid to ask what the hell else Shockwave has been up to. How many more familiar Autobots are also gonna show up? I'm guessing Arcee is gonna see either a sister or best friend next time.

Keep it up!