Reviews for Transformers Prime: Dawn of the Dinobots REMAKE
OMAC001 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Interesting. I wonder if Predaking can be turned to the good side. Update soon please.
Pacer287 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Original was better.
ARCTrooperAlpha chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
pretty good chapter. I particularly enjoy the revival of the tension between Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus; the cartoon wrapped up that conflict so damn quickly.

Optimus' guilt is well done; the fact that he allowed Grimlock to just beat him up is great. Will Optimus and Grimlock fight for real in the future ? Grimlock doesn't seem to be the type to leave a fight like that, and I hope Optimus isn't so guilt-ridden that he won't defend some of his justifiable actions.

bit of a spoiler, who's the main villain of this remake ?
guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
i'd like to see knock out as an auto bot and him and arcee geting to not obliterate airachnid and maby you could pair her with smokescreen , bring triple changers,devistator,redalalert , flameaware, waspinator , thunderblastthundercracker new and old humans from prime some one black(couse fowler does not some one alot more southern),skywarp,jetstorm,jetfire,sideways,thrust ,ransack,and crumplzone
Kaleia chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I mean Optimus hasnt the slightes clue theres more autobots on Cybertron! he cant go back when Megatron is on Earth! Optimus wants everyone safe to get out Cybertron right? So Grimlock you stupid brute! You and the the rest wouldnt be left behind if you listen to Optimus! Your anger should be slashed out on Megatron and Shockwave you bastard!

If Slag sees Optimus in that condition from Grimmy and made a snark stupid comment I hope some bot will pound him! And Wheeljack sheesh! You went to far! Just as Grimmy went to far in Optimus... Poor Ultra Magnus. But yeah hate to say but he should tell Optimus that.. Oh boy.

Hope Arcee be the one to put Grimlock in his place by arguing.

Good job!.uk
Kaleia chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I read all 2 chapters... My God! Grimlock I cant believe you! My poor Optimus! I should be the one to put you in your place Grimlock and pound you into the ground! Your anger against Prime is so stupid and pointless! And for nothing! Its not even his fault at all!

Why would Optimus want to hear what your going to say when you Grimlock are the one who didnt listen to him. Prime told all the autobots including you and the dinobots to get the hell out when Cybertron is dead while the cons are winning! Grimlock should be the one to listen so he and the rest wouldnt stayed behind.

As I know from the game. The Ark is tearing apart from cons attack and the 's
why the autobots in the ark seporated.
Optimus gadnt the slightes
GKoh chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
This chapter is what i speculated to happen but i didn't know it was that intense.

I think both Grimlock and Optimus make good points. For Grimlock, he did not want his home to be taken by the enemy while as for Optimus, he wanted his kind to leave Cybertron because even if they won, the reward is sour. Lets hope they both reconcile.
D-Generation XX chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Nice update. Regarding the Predacons Rising movie despite it's title the main villain is actually going to be Unicron, with a revived Megatron, who could potentially be Galvatron, as his minion. I think you should stick with your own take since this is after all called Dawn of the Dinobots. Not to mention I'd really like to see Shockwave get to shine as the main antagonist.

I hope Chromia and Elita-1 will be featured here as well. It would be nice to see Arcee being reunited with her sisters and for Optimus to be with his lover Elita. Hope you update soon.
Prodigal The Son chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I'm feeling much better around Grimlock now, hope he's got rid of that unnecessary rage.
Can't to see Shockwave's other experiments, and see what happens with Predaking. Update Soon!
SpenName chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Strange, I could have sworn I'd reviewed the first chapter already, either there was an error or it was just my imagination.

On topic, the remake has a noticeable boost in quality from it's predecessor. So far I would say in terms of text, but if only because we still aren't deep enough into the story for me to make a proper judgement quite yet, so far it seems solid though. As you have succeeded in doing in the past, you have managed to nail Grimlock down perfectly to the point where I can clearly hear his voice in my head when I read his dialogue. Knockout sounded like himself too, as did Arcee. The only oddities in the dialogue to me anyways was when Bulkhead was upset with "Jackie". it just stood out to me since I always conceived Wheeljack's nickname as a more friendly gesture than just a constant for him. One noticeable, yet unnerving change is the nature of Swoop's crush on Arcee. It isn't bad, in fact it seems to fit Swoop perfectly, but again, unnerving. I can't really say anything that negative about this besides a lack of perspective from inside the heads of some of the characters, I think I'd just like to see more scenes like with Predaking where we got to read his thoughts, although the absence barely takes anything away from the story. The fight was cool and was definitely the highlight this chapter for me, even though I think I'll be looking more forward to the next one given the presence of Shockwave and Starscream as well as the cliffhanger at the end with Predaking.

All in all I'm glad this is back and you can bet your Energon Cubes I'll be reading more of it.
Fanatic97 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Predaking respecting the Dinobots?

That is an interesting twist dude :)
Awesomo3000 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Wow, this is incredibly good so far! I always wondered how the Dinobots would be represented in TF: Prime if they ever appeared, I liked how you followed it on from FOC with a little bit of your own story ideas thrown in. :) I particularly like the hinted ArceeXSwoop romance too, hope to see more of it. ;)

But don't force yourself to combine it with the Predacons: Rising if it doesn't seem to fit. It's your story, write how YOU want it, not just because of what some movie shows what really happens.

Please update whenever you can, I'm loving this! :D
TFSTARFIRE chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
This is brilliant.
Vigatus chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I was hoping Predaking would make an appearance. I am not sure it i would prefer him as an ally of Grimlock or a rival.
Terror Dark Calws Army chapter 2 . 9/11/2013