Reviews for Them Vs You Vs Me, Harry Potter
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 4/6
good story so far
thewolf74 chapter 5 . 1/1
I really like this story. I hope that Harry is ok. Why does Voldemort want Remus. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next. this story is very good.
WRose chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
ooh
seaira72 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
will there be any new chapters soon? i really enjoy what i have read so far and have re-read it many times. i would really REALLY love for a new chapter to come out. there are so few good snarry fics out there. so i hope you will post soon :)
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
please write more soon!
Debbie chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Hope you continue with this.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
poor remus! i hope he is ok. Harry needs him!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Genial capítulo,

dejas un mundo de suspenso y preocupación,

es algo como:

preocupémonos por Harry!
Preocupémonos por Remus!

Pero genial,

y debes estar bromeando con que Severus en realidad aun dude del trabajo de Harry!

Feliz año nuevo!

PD: Gracias por añadir el Vals DAmelie, no lo había oído pero es sencillamente precioso
FatesShadow83 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Brilliant!
Snapeismygodfather chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Hi, I really like this story so far and really hope you would continue it.

I wanted to mention that there are some grammatical and vocab mistakes here and there, nothing too outlandish that a quick brief edit can't fix.

Also, one major thing that was a little off putting was when you mentioned snape "sniggering"... sniggering means to give half-suppressed laugh (behind someone's back maybe) I don't see snape ever sniggering lol it's something that Ron might do haha but not Snape. He would either smirk or scowl or frown or something along those lines.

I don't mean to come off as rude or arrogant because I really enjoy this story so I hope my critique would help you! best of luck and please do continue :D
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
love it
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
No se si es por que he leido el finc con La Valse DAmelie jugando en el fondo pero tiene una tristeza madura en las formas de Harry que me ha cautivado, hermoso finc!

Y felicidades por la selección de música.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Right there, it shows Harry is finally waking up more and more each day and hey, less argument between the professor and the boy-who-lived! I do look forward to see them building up better and not even a rush of their relationship either.
Flying Chrissy chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Great story! Look forward to the next update.
hardcore chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Great story so far, bt will you fiilnish it as your profile has plenty of stories. . . left?