Reviews for Truth in the Blood
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was a great fic. will it be continued?
Ghul chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
yeah need to make full length story with this saya and diva just don't have enough storys about them and this If you make into something could be big
chimericaldragon chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Yuri fanatics, unite! We shall take the Blood fandom by storm with our superior sense of chiropteran twincest wonderment! Also, Saya is amazing...that is, when she's actually awake.
I mean, seriously, she and Diva are the single two most interesting and note worthy characters in the whole anime/manga. They're perfect for each other. Solomon and Hagi just don't do them justice. You could totally make this into a multi-chap story. I'd read it. Anything to get away from the nieces and chevaliers.
chimericaldragon chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Yuri fanatics, unite! We shall take the Blood fandom by storm with our chiropteran twincest lezbianism! Also, Saya is awesome.
I mean, seriously, she and Diva are the two single most interesting and kick-ass characters in the whole damn anime/manga. Naturally, they're perfect for each other. Hagi and Solomon just don't meet the necessary standards to be coupled with these delightfully emotionally unstable and somewhat insane doppelganger queens.
You could totally turn this into a multi-chap story easy.
Cannibal Corncob chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. I think it would actually make quite the story if you should ever decide to make a multi-chaptered arc out of it. There seriously needs to be more Saya-Diva fics in this fandom. And thank you so much for allowing Saya to flaunt her her mad skills and beat the living shit out of Amshel. That bastard deserved so much worse.
I agree with you on the idea that Saya, when driven on instinct and anger, is stronger than Diva in combat. She has had years of training and combat experience. I mean, all she does is search for Diva and fights her chivalea-I spelt that wrong; don;t shoot me-and any chiropterans that cross her path. All Diva does is sing, plays the spectator, or does a Princess Peach and escapes to another castle before Saya can get to her. Unfortunately, throughout the series, the Saya that we saw-as you put it-was far too "human".
I imagine she was quite the fiersome soldier when not stricken with prolonged bouts of amnesia.
abyssdoor chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
His concern is Saya's emotional and mental health? bull. He was the one who hurt Saya the most in the series, willing to go along with the promise to kill her even when her present life showed the potential to maker her happy (it took Kai punching him to get that idea out of his head), always telling her that fighting was her destiny and nothing more...

BTW, was Joel really not as guilty as Amshel? Of course, it may be a case of unreliable author, since we only know the story from HIS diary...