Reviews for WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
merryw chapter 2 . 7/16
I love that you have the brothers openly hug and say, "I love you." I also love the forehead, cheek, and back of head kisses Dean gives to Sam! 3. Love the genuine brotherly affection!

I love crazy jealous lover stories too. Don't know why, just do! Haha!
reannablue chapter 2 . 2/24
So she wasn't a supernatural creature just an extreme Dean girl. They are pretty damn scary ;)
Psychic Karate chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
YOU'RE THE MASTER OF BROTHERLY FEELS I'M JUST GOING TO GO TO THE CORNER AND SOB OVER THIS AND THE ENDING OF THIS AND ALL YOUR STORIES
MattSmelevenith chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
OH MY GOD. STOP BEING SO ADORABLE.
Excuse me while I die of feels.
That was so adorable and... Creepy too. Wow! What an unexpectedly awesome combination!
dsl116 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I loved this story. It seems you are the only author that can make me get all teary eyed.
Is this the only website where you publish stories?
Nastiellia chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Thank you very much! I really love this story!) espesially the ending - Sam and Dean by the Cristmas tree)))

P.S. Greetings from Russia)))
Sense of Peace chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
This was really, really good. The ending was perfect, and you captured the brother perfectly! Kudos! (:
bluecharlotte chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Oh dear god. Kitty was a little creepy, just a tad. This was really well done, and you managed to make it disturbing, funny and sweet at the same time. Nice writing.
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
A happy ending! ! Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
shookenuppepsi chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
That last image is just beautiful. Such a great little story idea. Crazy, a little bit fun, and a lot suspenseful. Poor Sam. He really never gets a decent Christmas, does he? And by decent, I mean neither him nor anybody he loves is dead or dying. Very low bar, but he just can't seem to reach it. :P

Loved the story!
Annabellie-ache chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Bros before hoes! Love it :)
judyann chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Loved it. Wonderful story
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Talk about your delusional dates! Nothing comes between these brothers, or can really break the bond between them, though many have tried. Excellent story.
mb64 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Oh, this was excellent!

Such a perfect ending- Sam and Dean together by the Christmas tree! *sigh of happiness*

Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Awesome story. Kitty is really nuts. Love the ending with dean holding Sam under the Christmas tree. Looking forward to your next story.