Reviews for The Order visits Isla Nublar
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 2 . 8/27
I think i might...
ASH1993 chapter 2 . 4/29
could we do a combination of the two challenges like switching around certain rules for the challenges.
Example: for challenge two have movie Hammond instead of novel Hammond, or for challenge one have parseltongue work on certain dinosaurs like in the second challenge.
CecilRedwing chapter 2 . 3/26
I am a horrible writer but I would like to give this a try.
Carrie's Demise chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm going to adopt these two ideas and combine them. Once I saw the challenges I was mentally cackling and coming up with ideas how to scare the shit out of the Order.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 2 . 2/19
Would you mind sending me your version of the challenge to my PM? Fanfiction doesn't let you copy and paste anything from stories (which I think was implemented to reduce the amount of stories which were stolen). I really love this idea and have been looking for something like it to base my own HP/JP x-over story off of since my muse is basically useless for ideas right now. Thanks _
bassoongirl14 chapter 2 . 1/24
I loved this! I hope you continue it
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 2 . 1/3
Has it been adopted yet? If so by who so I can read it please?
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I totally would expound upon this idea (because HELL YES & I love his humor) but I honestly have no time. Life is a bitch.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I have an idea for after the series- it's also a Fem!harry for Jurassic world due to the timing. I'm just not sure if there is a market for that yet
oscar chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
alvin björn
Nargus chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
*giggles* This is good. Wish there's more scene on how the raptors become Harry's "body guards" though.
Marionette01 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Just wished you continued
KishuMai chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
The oneshot was awsome and funny as hell xD
I wish to one day base a story on your ideas, but first i have to finish the story I'm currently working on ;)
northwind132 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I like this. Hope someone takes up the challenge and writes it out.
ripper34 chapter 2 . 7/31/2015