Reviews for The Order visits Isla Nublar
oscar chapter 2 . 9/27
alvin björn
Nargus chapter 1 . 8/28
*giggles* This is good. Wish there's more scene on how the raptors become Harry's "body guards" though.
puppetmaster01 chapter 2 . 8/17
Just wished you continued
KishuMai chapter 2 . 8/12
The oneshot was awsome and funny as hell xD
I wish to one day base a story on your ideas, but first i have to finish the story I'm currently working on ;)
northwind132 chapter 1 . 8/10
I like this. Hope someone takes up the challenge and writes it out.
ripper34 chapter 2 . 7/31
Good story.
chapter 3
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/3
Even if I wanted to adopt this story, I wouldn't be able to make it as good as your own. I really hope that you will do a full-length version of this crossover, and I also hope that you will do the version in Challenge 31. The reason I say this is because that version has movie Hammond and Challenge 46 has original novel Hammond. And as someone who has read the book and seen the film, I firmly believe that the film version of Hammond is the better version. This is probably a biased view because I saw the film before I ever read the book, but that's how I feel, and I'm sticking to that belief.
DonPJuan chapter 1 . 6/16
keep up the great work.
DonPJuan chapter 2 . 6/16
sad to say even if I wanted to adopt this fic I wouldn't be able to write anything as good as you did with the first chapter.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 6/3
If someone does decide to do this challenge, would you mind putting up who as a chapter?
Queen Ryuu chapter 2 . 5/21
I think I may take up your challenge seems rather fun. I always did love Jurassic Park.
LadyAnnabellaIronBlood chapter 2 . 4/30
Awww hope some one adopts it its very good
Rikatheposidonsgirlwitch chapter 2 . 4/5
How do I adopt this?! If I can I pls adopt it
MacGyver chapter 1 . 2/12
Ahhhh...this is a wonderful story. I think you would be brilliant at continuing it. I love the creativity and the humor. Has anyone taken the bull by the horns yet? I'd love to but sadly not my specialty.