Reviews for Fear
S.W chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
This story was great! Thank you for writing it. Love the relationship between Robin and KF.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
I love the relationship between Robin and Kid Flash, together they are incredible, even though together they might drive their mentors crasy ;-)
MentallyUnstable chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
"Batman pretty much broke his face."

yup. Daddybats away.

imma totaly read that comic btw.
MentallyUnstable chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
AWWWWWWW! there so cute! what great friends! i wish i had a friend... like that anyway haha. um, great fic excited to see bruce and dickie moment!
MentallyUnstable chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
When i saw your AN about disturbing imagery, i was like, YEAH! LETS GET SOME MESSED UP SHIT IN HERE ! YEAH! ANGST PAIN HORROR! I LIVE IT! I BREATH IT! YASSSSS!

i mean just look at my name. i wasn't kiddin'
MentallyUnstable chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
WALLY! u rock dude. i read this and was listening to the krusty krab pizza song remix by goblins from mars and was struggling between laughing and crying! awesome fic and awesome song! you should check it out, its freaking amazing!
mentallyunstable chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
wwell that didnt last long
MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
ROB TOTALLY SAVED WALLYS BUTT! HOLY SHITE! THAT WAS EPIC! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPPIE!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
I absolutely loved this story, great portrayal of KF and Robin's friendship :D Awesome story
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
I can't believe Wally actually did hack into the computer so he could be mad at Batman. That was epic! XD
WaterSoter chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
I really loved this story. Thank you so much for writing it. Reading what Robin was seeing was hard but it gave such a brutal visual to the horrors he was experiencing. Wally, oh Wally. My favorite friendship of the show and this is why. You just brought everything that makes them such great bros into this story. And Batman/Bruce, I'm so glad you didn't make him into some kind of ogre but a Dad that has the difficulty of being both a mentor and a father. Not an easy job. Of course the show's Batman is more paternal than what we've seen in the comics for a while now. Wonderful!
nonstop19 chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Favorite quote of the chapter: "You hacked. Into the League's communication system. So you could be mad at batman?"
nonstop19 chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
I'm gonna cry, aren't I?
Adrianna Agray chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
I like this story a lot : ) : ) : )
Nightmare in between chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Excellent story. I really enjoyed the way you wrote the relationship between Kid Flash and Robin. You also wrote a very frightening Scarecrow and the Russian guy was rather terrifying.