Reviews for Fear
Water-Soter chapter 6 . 7/10
I really loved this story. Thank you so much for writing it. Reading what Robin was seeing was hard but it gave such a brutal visual to the horrors he was experiencing. Wally, oh Wally. My favorite friendship of the show and this is why. You just brought everything that makes them such great bros into this story. And Batman/Bruce, I'm so glad you didn't make him into some kind of ogre but a Dad that has the difficulty of being both a mentor and a father. Not an easy job. Of course the show's Batman is more paternal than what we've seen in the comics for a while now. Wonderful!
nonstop19 chapter 6 . 4/16
Favorite quote of the chapter: "You hacked. Into the League's communication system. So you could be mad at batman?"
nonstop19 chapter 4 . 4/16
I'm gonna cry, aren't I?
Adrianna Agray chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
I like this story a lot : ) : ) : )
Nightmare in between chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Excellent story. I really enjoyed the way you wrote the relationship between Kid Flash and Robin. You also wrote a very frightening Scarecrow and the Russian guy was rather terrifying.
cutie0612 chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I want it in writing to
cutie0612 chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
Poor dick he thinks Bruce doesn't care that much
cutie0612 chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Yeah don't make him a liar
cutie0612 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Good very good
cutie0612 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
So I would think that Robin has a few hours left
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I don't know what to say to that
jcselby chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
loved itm so amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
love this story, it is gripping and has nice detail to it. I enjoyed the plot and that you kept it interesting, not leaving any unanswered questions or gaps but not taking it to far that you lose momentum. it was fun and thrilling which matched the scarecrow story and the humour just made it. Just loved it!
IzXaRose chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
this was good tho I gotta say I would habve loved to see Bat kick the Scarerows butt lol
I am a Detective chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
yay! like this ending. How have I not read this before?