Reviews for Fear
Melira chapter 6 . 2/5
Ouf, you won't believe how glad I am Dick got to talk to Bruce in the end. I had started to fear you would center the whole story on Dick and Wally. Which would have absolutely been your decision, of course, but I personally would have felt something missing. So, glad that you made Wally tell Batman off for leaving his protegé's side (where the hell are all the accents in that word?). He certainly has my respect for that! ;-)

Great story, liked it a lot, both in sakes of style and of content. Guess I'll have to check out your other works in the near future.

Alright, I should go to sleep. I couldn't stop reading until I had finished and it's gotten pretty late... You're to blame if I'm tired all day tomorrow!
Melira chapter 1 . 2/5
Hm, interesting situation. I'm really curious to see what you've made of it!
lanalight1 chapter 5 . 1/24
Lol I always do that. People never fall for it though, always "Get out!"
Miki321 chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
I loved it. ;)
TheRedScreech chapter 6 . 8/15/2017
This was awesome and amazing! Holy WOW! What action! What angst! And the fluff - awww! Wally telling off Batman was GOLDEN! Well done! :D
Extra.Graphite chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Just a perfect medley of everything! Emotions, personas, amazingness, and two superhero BFFs.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story. The close friendship between KF (Wally) and Robin (Dick) come across very well, and is uplifting. Bruce being fatherly was nice as well.
S.W chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
This story was great! Thank you for writing it. Love the relationship between Robin and KF.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
I love the relationship between Robin and Kid Flash, together they are incredible, even though together they might drive their mentors crasy ;-)
MentallyUnstable chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
"Batman pretty much broke his face."

yup. Daddybats away.

imma totaly read that comic btw.
MentallyUnstable chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
AWWWWWWW! there so cute! what great friends! i wish i had a friend... like that anyway haha. um, great fic excited to see bruce and dickie moment!
MentallyUnstable chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
When i saw your AN about disturbing imagery, i was like, YEAH! LETS GET SOME MESSED UP SHIT IN HERE ! YEAH! ANGST PAIN HORROR! I LIVE IT! I BREATH IT! YASSSSS!

i mean just look at my name. i wasn't kiddin'
MentallyUnstable chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
WALLY! u rock dude. i read this and was listening to the krusty krab pizza song remix by goblins from mars and was struggling between laughing and crying! awesome fic and awesome song! you should check it out, its freaking amazing!
mentallyunstable chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
wwell that didnt last long
MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 8/29/2016