Reviews for Oh, Snap!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/3
what we read at a young age shapes who we are, it seems like shirou found a good influence!
za worlda chapter 4 . 4/5
everything i awesome everything is cool when your part of a team
ShadowFireZelda chapter 4 . 1/7
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Nuff said.
antoninjohn chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Very good
jbrew123 chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Are you gonna continue this story? If you are then please tell me that the movie that you mentioned is a Monty Python movie? Please?
DYnoJackal19 chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
It's Monty Python, isn't it?
Neema Amiry chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
lol
DarkDragon2267 chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
Is the movie going to be Monty Python by and chance?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
In the words of Might Gai "This most youthful story is burning with the flames of youth, showcasing the Author's most youthful Springtime of Youth! Yosh, to aid his youth even further, I tell you author to fan your flames of youth by writing 3 new chapter in two weeks, and if you cannot do that, you must right two new chapters in one week. Let the Youth be with you,, my most youthful friend.
Judgment of the Arbiter chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Please update.
castelmar chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
jajajaja buena historia, espero que el autor pueda actualizar pronto
demon edge chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Is this fic dead?
narutohuga chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Okay I'm not gonna lie I so wish you would have continued with this damn almost pissed myself because of laughing so hard
RiDDicK0011 chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
i have a feeling that the movie at the end that shirou wants to show saber is monty pythons hunt fo the grail
Alex0597 chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
Love how you've managed to keep Shirou somewhat similar to his canon self but also get rid of that annoying density (denseness?). After a while, all Fate/Stay Night fanfics start blending together because there are only 3 personality types used for Shirou and I'm glad you broke away from that.