Reviews for Oh, Snap!
antoninjohn chapter 4 . 9/1
Very good
jbrew123 chapter 4 . 8/14
Are you gonna continue this story? If you are then please tell me that the movie that you mentioned is a Monty Python movie? Please?
DYnoJackal19 chapter 4 . 8/6
It's Monty Python, isn't it?
Neema Amiry chapter 1 . 7/10
DarkDragon2267 chapter 4 . 5/27
Is the movie going to be Monty Python by and chance?
In the words of Might Gai "This most youthful story is burning with the flames of youth, showcasing the Author's most youthful Springtime of Youth! Yosh, to aid his youth even further, I tell you author to fan your flames of youth by writing 3 new chapter in two weeks, and if you cannot do that, you must right two new chapters in one week. Let the Youth be with you,, my most youthful friend.
Judgment of the Arbiter chapter 4 . 3/30
Please update.
castelmar chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
jajajaja buena historia, espero que el autor pueda actualizar pronto
demon edge chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Is this fic dead?
narutohuga chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Okay I'm not gonna lie I so wish you would have continued with this damn almost pissed myself because of laughing so hard
RiDDicK0011 chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
i have a feeling that the movie at the end that shirou wants to show saber is monty pythons hunt fo the grail
Alex0597 chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
Love how you've managed to keep Shirou somewhat similar to his canon self but also get rid of that annoying density (denseness?). After a while, all Fate/Stay Night fanfics start blending together because there are only 3 personality types used for Shirou and I'm glad you broke away from that.
Nocturnal Heaven chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I love how you managed to take the charm, optimism, harem elements and silly humor of the first Fate/Stay anime, the high octane action of UBW, and the intelligent writing and philosophical nature of Fate/Zero, and managed to blend them... Well, certainly NOT seamlessly(As you pointed out, the mood whiplash is quite noticeable), but well enough to give this fanfiction its own personal charm. I'm also intruiged to see what direction you'll take the story in, seeing as you're now officially working off no specific story line of the Fate/Stay Night visual novel. I'm equally eager to see what other manga Shirou will take information from, although, given how he's already used Ed's jacket, Mustang's finger snap, and Ichigo's sword beam in wonderfully awesome ways, I'd be completely content if those were the end only things utilized in this fic. Dissapointed, yes, but still content. Oh, and one more thing...
Plz update :(
RyuutoYuuki chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Good fanfiction! I can't stop myself from giggling like a mad scientist in training(?). I can't wait to read more, keep up the goodwork!
DarkElucidator chapter 4 . 3/21/2015