Reviews for What's Really Going On?
She got pregnant by another dude? Fuck this.
glraxaystarfire katniss chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
I wish you would make a sequel to this story it to good
foREVer7192 chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
This was a great story. I loved the whole thing. I could not put this down for anything.
MushuFireLorde chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
I just couldn't help but smile, I totally give you that! So many plot bunnies twisting and turning this story! The baby sounds like it looks cute!
DannySamLover20 chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Awe! That's awesome! It's a very cute baby :) keep going!
Hellbreaker chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Hm, guess ectoplasm/human sperm can reach the womb faster and/or destroy the sperm of another man's.

Who knew?

Well of course nobody would know because it has never happened before.
Funnybombninja chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
MushuFireLorde chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Hellbreaker chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Finally someone talks some sense into Sam about her running away from Danny. She may have been the victim in the events that had taken place, but Danny was a victim too. They need each other to help them get over what Elliot has done to them.

Also, no you never gave Danny a twin before, but many others have. Sometimes it's Dani who is the twin while other times it's an OC twin sister or a very rare twin brother. Those who do make a twin for Danny usually have it where both get ghost powers, yet for some strange reason make the twin seem more in control of their powers as well as smarter, and more likely end up like a mary-sue or gary-stu while Danny ends up being a moron in comparison.
DannySamLover20 chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Nice! Keep going :)
SuperGeorgia chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
If she is pregnant I hope it's Danny's!
MushuFireLorde chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
So lemme get this straight. Dean is Danny's brother but also Sam's brother? Who's biological brother is he? If he is Danny's brother, why doesn't Danny know this? If he's Sam's brother, why did he say he loved Sam LIKE a sister? I am soooooo lost
DannySamLover20 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Wow! Keep going!
Hellbreaker chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Okay, the whole Dean being Danny's twin seems a tad cliche in my opinion but I'm going to disregard that little issue for the sake of enjoying the story. It's funny, I've read a few stories where Danny has a twin (either a brother or sister) and they never seem to be executed in a good way. Mostly because writers try to balance Danny and his twin but in the end I find the twin to be more overpowering which leads to Danny being the weaker of the two.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Elliot almost took vouyerism to a whole new level