Reviews for Shotgun
AvalonXNaruto chapter 1 . 6/25
Best thing I have read in a very long time. Man, I'm sharing this story with the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Lolz! Very funny!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Poor Mister Lizewski!

Thought it was a shotgun wedding, turned out to be "shotgun rhinoplasty" as the murderers of Pandora call it when the whole thing blew up in his face..
SkyWraith5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I started reading this without great expectations. By the end I was almost rolling on the floor laughing.
Great work.
NJHarris chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
My god the tension throughout this story was killing me, I couldn't avert my eyes from the screen, not for a second.
I mean they're heading out of the state, so something bad was coming, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. Why the hell were they in trouble? That was all I could think throughout.
Then bam! "Good morning. I need to get a marriage license for these two idiots." Haha! I couldn't believe what I was reading, what the hell's going on. Then Mr.L says she's pregnant too! Only to be put in his place, left open mouthed and Mindy feeling embarrassed. No wonder they had to leave, Marcus was prepared to tear Dave in half! All for a pregnancy test that wasn't even hers! Haha!
She certainly likes the sound of being married to Dave though, even though it all seemed to happen a little too quickly.
Wow, this was such a great short! All that tension and build up, worrying about what the hell was going on, to be left with a huge grin on my face! Loved it!
torgrim chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Liked it, would be cool to see a follow up.
Blazen chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hillarious
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
LOL, I didnt know what to expect toward the end. Pregnancy was at the back of my head but that was with all the food symptoms lol. Nurse mode. sigh I do that a lot.

Anyway, i liked this. it was a good read and and interesting story in such a short period. Most importantly... it didn't feel rushed!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
And most likely, Dave should be thankful it's his dad and Marcus hunting him down over a mistake...if Damon/Big Daddy was still alive? Batman would have cringed at the shit he'd do to Dave over thinking his little girl was knocked up!

;P

Utterly hilarious, Luan Mao! Though I kinda wish there at least a tiny bit of Dave being all "BWAH?! I've never even given into temptation and kissed her! Mindy, what did you do?!" It's great he's being all protective but part of the Awesome is Dave bugging out over crazy shit that happens to him ;)
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
You could do the thoughts for Mindy and Dave. Also Dave reaction to what his father said.
apAidan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
that was very good. and cute. i'm not that familiar with this fandom, but it translates well into normal teen angst.

yes, burning at the stake isn't a good thought to entertain right at that moment, or thoughts of the Maid of Orleans. Sort of kills the mood for those qualification drills she's envisioning.

apAidan

-ZI
Rorschach's Blot chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Funny
Aronim chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Haha, that was funny. And now the title makes sense. Well done.