Reviews for Along The Way
ronniefranco8 chapter 6 . 2/11
i love this story. You should make it not work on mike! Then he cud be a kid for a long time
PippaFrost chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE THE HELL IS NEXT CHAPTER?!
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
OH MY GOD YOU HUMAN! STOP DOING THIS TO ME! I'VE READ SO MANY OF YOUR STORIES AND I CAME ACROSS THIS ONE BEAUSE OF MIKE BEFORE REALIZING THIS WAS A GRACELAND FANFIC AND I 'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN IT YET I CAN'T STOP READING CAUSE ALL YOUR DE-AGED STUFF IS DARN CUTE DAMN IT!
MerryLittleMess chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Oh no! You can't just stop at this point! This was such a great story so far, please do write an ending!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
please update
AbbyH321 chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I think I can speak for a large number of people when I say that I would LOVE if you updated this!
RussianKat chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
This is awesome! And I know updating can be a real P.I.A if your not feeling it or have other stuff going on but updating this would be freakin EPIC! So please?
Dogsled racer15 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Love your story can't wait for the next chapter.
Dino20 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
I love this story. I just got started reading Graceland fanfics and read all 6 chapters of this story and loved them. I was curious if you were going to update this story and continue with it to post a chapter 7? I hope so. :) It is really good.
LouVictoria chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
ahhhh this is amazing! I love this story so much!

I can't wait to see the next few chapters!

Keep up the awesome work!
ChasingCheetahs chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
This is truly a grabbing plot. You're style of writing is quite pleasant as you lack mistakes and the additional typos a lot of the fanfic writers leave or do not correct at all. Nothing seems forced in your story - things don't just happen out of the blue (they have thier reasons); and it flows nicely withough being rushed. Do I need to say Paul and Mike's relationship is absolutely adorable? Little Mike is the cutes thing ever and Paul's protectivness is charming to no end.

So with all this said I do hope you haven't lost interest in the fandom or at least in your fanfic and do come round to continuing it. Thank you for the amazing chapters so far and good luck with you're future writings.
AllieMcD chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
more please? i love this story and want to know what happened to little mike!
GigglingWoodElf chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I don't mean to nag, but is there going to be another chapter? Because I really love this story and have been following it since the beginning. I'm going crazy waiting for more. Take your time, but don't forget about it! Please! It's go beautiful and I need more! :)
NotCrazyJustWeird97 chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I just found this today, and needless to say, my feels have been exploding left, right and centre. Briggs just makes such a good dad and Mike is adorable as a toddler. This is so cute!
Abby chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I need mooooore! I need to know what happened! Please please please please write more soon!