Reviews for Along The Way
more chapters please what happens to mike
jennifer.bunch.5076 chapter 6 . 3/24
Please please please finish this great story.
Oops chapter 6 . 1/11
Hey! I deleted my account a while back but I'm still really curious as to how this fic ends. Age regression stories are one of my favorites, and I've read all of yours. Probably more than once. I hope this gets finished!
Rosie chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Will you be writing more?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Please write more
Robinkel-el chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I don't know if you still right but I really hope one day you will come back and finsh this I love your story and I really need to know if Mike's gonna be ok
johnson.mary99 chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
I know you haven't updated in a while but I'm just saying, hey, if you ever feel your muse poking you in this story's direction, one girl would be overjoyed. Deaged fics are one of my favorite genres of fanfic and there are like two deaged Mike fics I've found, and yours is my favorite. Thank you for writing this and I hope one day we get to figure out just what Bello will do to our baby.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Aaaw I hope you will continue this at some point, I'm still loving it! Read it again just now, still awesome :)
And I also hope he'll stay small, like in Lessons In Parenting (which I absolutely ADORE and will not admit to how many times I've read)
You rock btw!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Please don't give up on this amazing story.. Will you update soon?! PLEASE...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
So... What happens next? could u please update soon .. Can't wait
Stacymc2012 chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
Ahhh! I loved this fic SO MUCH! Please update? You did an amazing job with it!
Gwendolyn117 chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
COOOMMMEEE BAAAAAACCCKK! I just read through this entire story until 2 in the morning because I couldn't stop! READ. NEXT. CHAPTER. I. MUST.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
Please please continue u can't leave greatness like this!
ronniefranco8 chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
i love this story. You should make it not work on mike! Then he cud be a kid for a long time
PippaFrost chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE THE HELL IS NEXT CHAPTER?!